Part 41

I understand that the random updates are disconcerting but there is a reasoning:

Recently saw an interview where Lauren said she didn't like fanfics and idk how but it kind of got to me and I really realized that I don't want to do this anymore so now I think I'm just going to update the rest of my books completely unedited cause I don't think I want to write them anymore. Don't worry most of it is completed. I might update it to finish it later on but it's just how I feel so I want to respect not only her wishes but my own artistic preferences. It's about time I start using real creative characters for my writing especially since it is something I may want to pursue. Not this story this one was a mess around. I have better ones. I think that creating characters is apart of the art so I'm going to try to do that. Sorry guys. I'm going to update them all. All of my stories even ones that haven't been published. Idk how y'all feel about that but it's happening. Definitely going to finish some though just cause his is a chapter of my life but it's a chapter that I feel needs to close now. I have a sequel written for one and now that one is going up too. Some chapters are just missing the ends sorry but I don't care anymore guys. I'll still be here. Writing some real stuff now though. Some good stuff based on imaginary characters. Thanks for being part of this journey. I'll see y'all later.
I hope you understand. Enjoy tho.

Jackson's pov
I was backstage talking with my manager when a little body hugged my leg. I looked down and saw Tobias.
"Hey buddy." I picked him up.
"Who is this?"
"This is my nephew Tobias."
"He's cute."
"Oh my god a baby!" Kendall squealed and ran over to me.
"This is my nephew Tobias."
"He's adorable can I hold him?"
"Sure." I handed him over and turned around farther and saw my sister being yells at by my dad.
I walked over.
"What's going on?"
"She got fired from another job."
"They are discriminatory."
"You need to work harder."
"I do work hard dad! Plus I don't want to be a waitress for the rest of my life, I have goals."
"You should've thought about that before you had that disgrace of a child. Be careful not to get sucked into a job that doesn't do anything like Jackson did."
"Dad stop! You know what..."
"Shut up Jackson! She's my daughter and I can do what I want to. Now go..."
"Get out of my concert." I yell at him. He grits his teeth then leaves and drags my mom by her arm out of the concert area.
"You ok Syd?"
"Yeah I'm fine!" I pay her back.
"Well come on we have to talk about some things like future living arrangements."
She slightly smiled at me and we walked over to get some food.

Lauren's pov
I woke up with one thing on my mind. Jackson wasn't coming home for a while. There's so much I want to tell him, I want to hug him and cuddle and kiss his face. I want to spend every waking moment in his presence. I want to be a cute couple. So cute it makes you want to puke. I moped around and eventually ended up heading to Demi's to hang out. We drank and ate and talked and then I left. The girls weren't getting in for a while because today is our day off and I chose to sleep instead of going to the amusement park.
I was so bored without my baby sleeping right beside me. I just want to be with him. I wonder if he's feeling the same way?

Jackson's pov
"Im a classic man
You can be me when you look this clean
I'm a classic man..." I sang while sitting around the fire. We were having a small little bonfire for after the show. It was fun. I wanted to have a drink I mean I like to drink but I can't. Fucking Sickle cell. I had to drink ginger ale. We sang and danced and posted pictures and videos about the event. It was fun.
"Hey Jackson why don't you sing a song?"
"Yeah!" Everyone choruses.
"Ok Uhm what song?"
"Got anything new?"
"Uhm I've been working on something."
"Sing!"
"I'm usually a yes man, I always say yes man
Walking through the streets, through the trees, in a big black winter coat, woah
You'll find me at the bus stop or sitting at the coffee shop
Sipping on a café au lait, or something that I can't pronounce, yeah