Part 15

Jacksons pov
It's been 2 weeks since the interview and me and Lauren are back to normal but Camila and Shawn have grown closer and it's starting to piss Lauren off. She's brushed it off for now but definitely noticed. Me and Lauren were hanging out on the side of the buses. Oh right I forgot the tour started too like a week ago. Anyways we were hanging on the side of the buses just talking.
"So what did you do?"
"I grabbed the gator round it's neck and choked it to death."
"Woah that's crazy!"
"Yeah and completely made up!"
"You little.." She slaps my arm. I laugh at her. She believed the most stereotypical Australian story.
"You like racially profiled me and guessed that I'd seen gators cause I'm Australian!"
"So you haven't?"
"I have but I haven't wrestled any!" We start walking out of the bussing area.
"Well it made sense at the time!"
"Yeah but it was still stereotypical!"
"Well I just..." Suddenly Dinah comes out of nowhere with a bucket of water and dumps it on us.
"DIN-AH!" We both yelled and ran after her. She went around a corner and they were both gone.
"What the..." Then I feel a hose spraying my back. I turn and see Lauren hosing me down. She's laughing. I start chasing her around the parking lot but my clothes were weighing me down. I pull of my shirt to help my speed. I finally got to her and her face was red from laughing.
"You think this is funny?" I pick her up and toss her over my shoulder. She pounds her fists on my back begging for me to let her down.
"You little shit, think this is a joke!"
"Yes!" She exclaims. "Put me down Jack before I kill your back!"
"Nope I got really awesome back muscles. I'm soaking wet and you're gonna pay!"
"What are you doing?"
"I'm looking for those buckets of ice water we have!"
"Noooooo!" She whines as I head towards them.
"What are you doing?" I turn around and see an angry Camila crossing her arms.
"She dumped water on me and now she's gonna pay!"
"You didn't punish Dinah?" Lauren complains.
"Yeah well Dinah was smarter than you and hid away!"
"Put my girlfriend down!"
"Fine!" I place her on the ground and walk away and they start fighting again for the third time this week alone. I got a towel from somewhere and started drying myself and then I wrapped it around my neck and left to go to catering. When I arrived all of the girls gaped at my abs.
"Woah!" Normani said.
"I know right! That was my reaction when I first saw them too!" Lauren said.
"You've seen them before?" Camila asked jealously.
"Yeah when we were in Hawaii I fell out of bed and he freaked out and ran into the room but he didn't have a shirt on then he carried me to the other room."
"Lucky!" Jasmine whispers.
I grabbed a plate and served up the burgers they were offering. I ate and when I finished I put my plate in recycling and headed toward my bus. Before I could leave catering Dinah dumped water on me again.
"Good damn you Dinah!" I yelled and she ran away out of sight. I was soaked in water. I looked over at the girls who were distracted except Lauren who was staring and biting her lip. Normani looked up and stared too.
"Don't stare darlings it's not polite!" I wink at Lauren who snaps out of her trance and rolls her eyes blushing.
I leave catering and head to my bus and changed my pants and a shirt after drying off. I hung around with Shawn who was hanging with Camila and Jasmine. We all talked but Camila glared at me like a fucking wolf. Creepy ass girl. Time passed and it was showtime. Jasmine went on for a quick set then Shawn and now it was my turn. I went on stage but I saw The girls sitting in the front row. I had an idea to get my point across that I wanted Lauren but not step on Camila's feet.....too much. I sang Gentleman then a cover of Who are you by the girls, another cover of Me and you which I co wrote with Jake Miller, then Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran.
"Whose excited for Fifth Harmony?" The crowd screamed.
"Yeah they're amazing right"
"Ok guys my set was supposed to end there but I feel like I feel like treating you guys. I want to sing a song from my new EP out in a few weeks!" They scream super loud.
"Ok here it goes!"
I played the guitar notes that started and the electro beats came in the back.
"Does he call you gorgeous
Even in the morning
Cause I would, I would
Does he make you laugh
When he's texting you in class, girl
Cause I would, I would...."
I stared down at Lauren as I sang. She seemed to notice and gave me a small pained smile. She watched me intently.

"Don't need no money
Oh honey, I just need you
It drives me crazy
Oh maybe, you need me too
Let's hit the city
Come meet me
Yeah I'll show you
A thing or two

I would love you longer
I would kiss you softer
I could give you everything you need
I would hold you tighter
Make you smile wider
If you just left him for me..."
I kept my focus on her as I sang and licked my lips after kiss you softer. She completely noticed. So did Camila who glared at me. I glared back then winked at Lauren who blushed. Camila and her started fighting again.

"Girl you can't deny
That we're two of a kind
I swear that I'll be worth it
Don't you see how perfect it would be
If you left him for me

Does he make you mixtapes
When you've had a bad day
Cause I would, I would
Does he buy you roses
When you're feeling low, girl
Cause I would, I would..."
Camila got so pissed off and they started verbally fighting but I could see Lauren holding my gaze from the corner of her eyes.

"Don't need no money
Oh honey, I just need you
It drives me crazy
Oh maybe, you need me too
Let's hit the city
Come meet me
Yeah I'll show you
A thing or two

I would love you longer
I would kiss you softer
I could give you everything you need
I would hold you tighter
Make you smile wider
If you just left him for me

Girl you can't deny
That we're two of a kind
I swear that I'll be worth it
Don't you see how perfect it would be
If you left him for me

I would love you longer
I would kiss you softer
I could give you everything you need
I would hold you tighter
Make you smile wider
If you just left him for me
[x2]

Girl you can't deny
That we're two of a kind
I swear that I'll be worth it
Don't you see how perfect it would be
If you left her for me"

All of the girls looked in my direction. I don't know if they figured it out but Lauren did. She looked at me with an unreadable expression. I wasn't sure if I'd done well or fucked up. Camila was fuming. Her face was red and I think there was steam coming out of her ears.