Part 42

Jackson's pov
I flew to New York and exited the plane with Big Jeff. He escorted me and Sydney and Tobias past the fans and paparazzi without being seen for the most part. We went to the apartment we rented for the month. They got settled in whilst I made some phone calls. Big Jeff picked up some food and we ate. The next day I went right to the studio and met up with Justin and we recorded the song and then went to a quick lunch with his friend Gigi. The next day I went to the studio and recorded a little with Justin producing. I had written a few songs for Lauren. The days after that I did the same thing and the rest of the next week and a half. I was siting in the studio with Justin and my manager.
"Jackson you managed to crank out a good strong EP in virtually one week." My manager spoke.
"Thanks but I thought we were writing an album?"
"Dude you need some shit out now to buy you some time. You release this as a surprise to fans that buys you at least 4 months till people start asking about the album, especially if you do talk shows and interviews the whole time. I suggest you release what you have as an EP." Justin advises.
"I don't know I don't want to keep the fans waiting too long they deserve an album. I mean my fan base is strong enough for it."
"Dude if they're getting music trust me they're happy. This is a good move that way you can extend your break before getting back to work. You can take care of your sister, Tobias, and visit Lauren on tour."
"Jackson he's not wrong you are gonna be featured on Justin's new single, on Demi's new album twice and you are performing with her at the today show. You are gonna be at Playlist live and Vidcon and many other YouTube conventions. You don't have to but it's a good plan. It's up to you though."
"Ok what do I need to do to get this out as soon as possible?"
"I can arrange a photoshoot tomorrow afternoon after your meeting with Demi. We can release it maybe a few days after that. You can work with Demi all of next week and film your music videos during that time. You want the one for the two singles off of this EP and then you have to shoot one for Justin."
"Ok it's tight and busy but if it gives me more time with Lauren I'll do it."
"Alright well go home get some rest and get ready for a long couple of weeks."
I hurried back to the apartment and went inside and was attacked in a hug from Tobias.
"Hey buddy how was your day?"
"Gwood." He says in his little kid voice.
"Did you miss me?" He nods and then runs off to play with his cars. I walk over and hug Sydney.
"Hey Jackie how was recording?"
"Good! We're releasing another EP in a few days and then I'm working with Demi all of next week and then working on some music videos."
"That's cool really cool!"
"I have to go get some rest because I have an early morning workout and then a busy. So thank you for the dinner." I grab my bowl of stew and kiss her forehead and then Tobias' head to bed. I eat and then shower and then go to sleep.
I wake up and take a jog and then work out at the gym. I run back home and shower hen change and head out for work. I go to the meeting with Demi where we work out the schedule. We decide on three days of next week. I head to the photo shoot which is in some abandoned building, pretty cool. After the photoshoot I was walking home when I saw a tabloid with my name and it was a picture of me, Sydney, and Tobias. The title was 'Jackson Danielson leaves fifth harmony's Lauren Jauregui for baby mama and son.' I called Lauren cleared it up. She didn't believe it anyways. I went home and rested. My EP ended with They don't know about us (one direction), Superbad (Jesse McCartney), first flight home (Jake Miller), I want crazy (Hunter Hayes), and little things (one direction). I dropped my surprise EP and promoted it and it quickly went to #4 on the charts. I released first flight home and little things as singles and they each took the number 2 and 3 spot on the charts. Before I knew it first flight home was at #1. I was excited but barely had time to celebrate.
Few days later I was writing with Demi and then afterwards has a meeting with my manager to discuss an idea I had.
"Ok so you want what?"
"I want to make a music video for every song off the EP."
"We don't have the budgets for that though."
"I know I know we only have the budget for two do those videos but I have a plan."
"What is that?"
"Well for first flight home and they don't know about us I can do home videos of like me and Lauren. Since they are about her."
"I like it but what about little things?"
"I have a guy who wants some exposure and would do it for free and it's just gonna be me singing and walking and stuff you know(a/n like the actual video)."
"Ok I like this, it can buy us almost three more months."
"Yeah."
"Ok go get started, call your people and do this while in the car to the upstate New York location to film the video." He ushered me out to the car and it took me upstate to meet with the actress for the video. I already knew the story and what we were doing as did she. We met and she was rather attractive. She was so sweet just not my type. My type is gorgeous, confident, badass, Cuban girls named Lauren who have too much sass and a curvy body and a great sense of humor who sing for a girl band with members Dinah, Ally, Camila, and Normani. See there's only one person who's my type. We filmed the video in 3 hours and I drove back to the city and rested for a day and then got into the studio with Demi. We wrote a song called Yes and another called Father. After we finished that I started editing my music video for They don't know about us. That's what I did with my extra time. Now time to film Superbad. We went to a strange location, it was like a house. We filmed a scene in a car and then one with the model/actress, my friend Gigi Hadid. She's such a nice girl. We went into the house for the "sexual" fashion show she puts on in the clothes she bought. Then she comes out in lingerie. Then comes the sexy scene. She kind of did a sexual dance against me in barely lingerie. I got permission from Lauren don't freak out this isn't gonna turn into another piece of drama. We finished filming and then her boyfriend came to pick her up. A blond guy who looked almost like a Doppelgänger to me with a platinum blond girl in the back of the car drove up. The girl turned to me and cocked her head.
"Jackson?" She gasps then it dawns.
"Ali hey!"
"What're you doing here?"
"It's my shoot."
"So you pursued music anyways?"
"I beg your pardon."
"Your dad he hated the fact that you even learned piano."
"Oh right yeah well he still doesn't like it but I don't care because I love it."
"That's great well Uhm this is my brother Cody."
"Hey bro!" I bro hug him.
"How's it going Jack?"
"It's good how about you?"
"Just the music."
"I understand."
"Maybe we can work together sometime. I heard your the best."
"Yeah I like that idea. Let's definitely get together."
"Alright I'll have your people call my people."
"Or I can take your number." Ali says slightly smirking.
"Yeah sure." I write my number on her hand with the marker she handed me.
"Alright don't forget."
"I won't."
I turn around and see Gigi approaching. I hugged her.
"Thank you for doing this sweetheart!"
"No problem any time Hun. I had fun, it's a good song by the way."
"Thank you."
"Later!"
"Bye!" She gets into the car and they drive off. I get in my own car and drive back to the city and rest for a few days then filmed for Justin's video and did an interview for a news outlet. I was finished with work for the most part. Just editing left. I'm excited. I'm 2 weeks ahead of schedule.