Part 1

Jackson's pov
I set up my camera and grabbed my laptop. I pressed the record button.
"Hey all of you fans first to start out the video with some news. I got signed to Epic records. Yay and now I'm starting on a new single. Yay!" I open my laptop.
"Now to begin all of you wanted me to do a Fifth harmony reaction video. I don't really know much about them I know they wrote that song that played on the radio over and over and over and over and over." I roll my eyes on every over.
"So let's get to it!" I turn on the recording device thing for my laptop to record what I'm doing so I can put it in the corner of the video. I clicked on a photo of the entire group.
"Ok they are all very pretty girls. Ooh that one is gorgeous man." I move the mouse around the girl with raven black hair.
"I want to know her name." I look up their names and see pictures next to them.
"Ok so...Lauren is gorgeous she's really pretty. That Camila girl too." Me being my clumsy spasmy self almost drops my laptop.
"Shit!"
"Oops didn't mean to curse fuck!"
"Damn it I did it again!"
"Oh who am I kidding I curse all the fucking time in these videos at this point if you still watch my videos then you must not give a shit." I laugh then go to videos and see one of their awesomeness tv takeovers I guess they are.
"They're adorable I love it!"
Lauren starts cursing a lot.
"Ok I like her she gets me." I joke and then laugh.
"This Camila all she does is fall. Love, I feel your pain. I'm really clumsy too." I laugh. I watch a music video.
"Ok that literally has nothing to do with the video. I get it sledgehammers and stuff but I thought it was about love. You know what I don't care I love it anyways."
I watch a performance.
"Ok damn Lauren is intense. Look at those eyes she's like trying to make you break. And those moves damn, I'm going to need some holy water."
"Normani just slayed me I don't use that term often because it's really stupid but Normani girl, slay. Oh wow Ally you have an amazing voice. Ok Dinah that note was on fleek girl!" I give the perfect symbol with my hand. I look up some news articles. "Ok so Camila is dating Austin Mahone. No they broke up. Never really liked that guy, anyways Uhm so Aww Dinah's grandmother died and she was right by her side. You're going to make me like cry." I act like a girl as I say that.
"No but seriously that was so cute and amazing although sad that she died and all but adorable." My phone rang and I looked at it just stared it down.
"Who the hell is calling me right now like you know it's my video day." I pick it up.
"Hello!"
"You know I'm filming!"
"The beach tomorrow?"
"You know what sure!"
"Yes bring Chipotle
"dafuq how are we gonna have a beach party without Chipotle don't be a dipshit!"
"Bye!"
"Anyways as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted...." I stare my phone down.
"As I was saying, these girls are beautiful, sexy, fierce, and there's Lauren. Enough said. No I'm kidding but I am a total Harmonizer now guys they are amazing. Uhm I can't wait to see what they do next!"
"Enjoy this video and if you haven't already, subscribe. Love you all. Signing off King Jack!" I turn off the camera and plug it into my computer. I start editing. I actually keep my phone call in there for the most part. It adds a sense of realness. I posted the video then advertised it on social media. I finally went to bed super late. I make enough off of my YouTube career to afford my own place. My dad and I designed and helped build it. He's an architect so he wanted my first home to be my very own. He also has tons of properties that he's passing on to me. There's a cabin and a condo. There's one in LA which will be good for my career. I'm pretty big on YouTube. I do panels at playlist live and vidcon and stuff. I had a line that was about 3,000 people long at a meet and greet last time. I'm not as well known as like Cameron or Nash but it's enough for me. I used to live in Australia with my family but I moved to Hawaii a few years ago because why not. I was leaving the house anyways why not move to paradise. I still have my accent and everything but I consider myself a Hawaiian at heart.