Part 32

Jackson's pov
I was attending a small little award show thing. It wasn't that big but I can use all of the exposure I can get. I walked into the carpet in a t shirt and jeans. I got out of the car and follow my manager down the carpet passing by a few interviewers. I posed for some pictures and then saw the lovely Kendall Jenner approach me. I waved and she froze in shock or starstruck which was cute because I'm starstruck. I love Keeping Up with the Kardashians. It's my American guilty pleasure. I love it. Honestly she's my favorite because she's the least crazy and she's so down to earth, natural. I smiled then went inside and sat down. I obviously wasn't nominated for anything but it was great exposure. As I was leaving I basically ran into her.
"Sorry sweetheart I didn't see you there."
"It's fine!" She looks up and her eyes go wide.
"Hi there in Jackson!"
"I know. I'm Kendall!"
"I know." I laugh.
"It's great to meet you. I love your EP."
"Thanks I love your show."
"Thanks so what brings you here to this show."
"Uhm just like a promo tour!"
"That's cool!"
"Yeah I would love to stay and talk but I have to go. See you around!" Nice meeting you though."
"Yeah you too!" I walk off and get into my car to take me back to the hotel. I packed my stuff and got into the car. I made some business calls and then fell asleep in the car. I haven't talked to Lauren in nearly a week but thank god we get reunited in a little more than 2 weeks. She's busy with their new album. She said her favorite song is Reflection. I'm excited to hear it. Boss and Sledgehammer were great. Im glad that they're doing so well. They really deserve it. I got to the next place which is a radio interview and exited the car. I got into the studio and was lead to a seat with headphones across from the interviewer.
"And we're back with Jackson Danielson or as you may know him, King Jack. How are you doing?"
"I'm good I'm good it's good to be here."
"So you have a new EP out yeah? Called being me?"
"Mhm!"
"Yeah it went to number 5 on the billboard top 200, your single selfish girls peaked at number 2, how does that feel?"
"It's really great, pretty crazy cause I was just a kid in Australia with a dream."
"So we hear that you just wrote a song for your friend Shawn Mendes' new EP."
"Yeah it's called Never be alone. I wrote it about that relationship were your always away it's about the distance. I wrote it about a month back and it really speaks to the relationships that musicians have because of tour and such so it's hard for us."
"And you're going to sing it for us today right?"
"Yeah!"
"We'll have at it bro!"
"I promise that one day I'll be around
I'll keep you safe
I'll keep you sound

Right now it's pretty crazy
And I don't know how to stop or slow it down

Hey
I know there are some things we need to talk about

And I can't stay
Just let me hold you for a little longer now

Take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone [2x]

When you miss me close your eyes
I may be far but never gone

When you fall asleep tonight just remember that we lay under the same stars

And hey
I know there are some things we need to talk about

And I can't stay
Just let me hold you for a little longer now

And take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone [6x]

And take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone
Never be alone."

"That is a beautiful song."
"Thank you."
"You are a great writer."
"Thanks very much."
"Now the production on this album is exquisite is that all you?"
"No no I have a few producers, Medilina Zoraff, Simon Cowell obviously, my friend Nela Otukolo from Hawaii who produced my demos. Also my gorgeous and talented girlfriend Lauren Jauregui."
"So Lauren is also a producer?"
"And a damn good one too."
"So you two are still together?"
"Yes of course why?"
"Because there's this picture of you holding Kendall Jenner that has gone viral."
"Can I see." He shows me the picture.
"Ok this deserves an explanation. So we were at this award show and we bumped into each other and his is me helping her up. Someone just got it at the right time and the right angle so it looks like I'm holding her. We barely even had a conversation just introduced ourselves."
"Ok you know I just have to watch out for my girls. Love those girls can't let them get hurt."
"No I would never hurt Lauren ever."
"So how's your relationship then?"
"It's great. It's hard because we're apart all of the time but it's still really good. We talk almost everyday, text constantly, video chat. It's hard but worth it."
"What was the last thing she texted you?"
"Well let's find out." I pull out my phone.
"Don't forget what her name is in your phone."
"Ok here we are. From by green eyed goddess/girlfriend it says 'hey sexy I miss you so much, I have to go to rehearsal but good luck on your next appearance love you.'"
"Aww that's cute! She was here like a few weeks ago and we asked her the same question."
"Oh cool what'd she say?"
"She said 'from my Aussie baby he wrote love you gorgeous, I miss you and I promise that we'll cuddle and kiss when I get back and you...yeah I'm not saying the rest of that on the radio.' "
"She said that?" I laugh.
"So what was in that message?" He asks.
"She might kill me for saying this but.." My phone dinged and it was her.
"She just texted me and said 'babe don't you dare, that's personal.'"
"Ok let's have some fun then." He says smirking. "Let's hear this text conversation."
"Ok what if I say the first part?'" I say while texting.
" 'no no no, none of it.' Well  what happens if I do?"
" 'if you do I will never kiss you again.' Ooh that's hard I don't know if she's bluffing or not. What if I whisper it to him?"
"'No keep your sexy mouth shut before I slit your throat milk it for blood and make you swallow it then staple your mouth shut.' Damn baby that was graphic."
"Fine I won't say anything. She says 'good love you Aussie!' Alright later baby girl I'll call you after the interview."
"You guys are too cute."
"Thank you."
"Jackson Danielson everybody."
"Thank you for having me."
"Thanks for coming." I got up and immediately left and went to a mini concert thing in the area and then to a hotel to rest for the next two days before I have to get back on the road.
----
What the text said.
from my Aussie baby he wrote love you gorgeous, I miss you and I promise that we'll cuddle and kiss when I get back and you can touch me anywhere you like while I suck on your beautiful neck and caress your beautiful ass then gently caress your face while giving you a passionate kiss slipping my hand into your inner thigh. Love your sex God of a boyfriend