Part 36

2 updates as promised chickens. Have a great day.

Jackson's pov
It's the anniversary of 5th harmony soon. I wanted to do something super special. I wasn't able to be there so I wanted to do something really cool for the girls. I decided to make a mural. I got the old spray paints, oil pastels, and chalk. I tied my white bandana around my face. My white shirt under my red flannel and jeans. I wore timberlands. I set up a camera to film the whole thing. I started with Happy  3 years in white and gold. I wrote Fifth Harmony in a chalk and spray paint to make the words like they were endless chasm. I made it so that it looked like the words were all tattooed on a palm that was holding up 5 fingers. I wrote all of the girls names. Lauren in black and green, Dinah in blue and black, Camila in pink and black. I put Normani in red and black and Ally in Yellow and black.  My phone then rang.
"What's up?"
"Where are you?" Sandys voice asks.
"I am making a mural by the pier."
"Ooh I wanna see."
"I'm pretty much done."
"Well I'll take some pictures for you."
"Sandy don't you have a life?"
"Nope me, Kendall, Kylie and Justin are just sitting around the house."
"Ok guys then come on down. I'm just going to be doing a ton of stuff for fifth harmony's birthday."
"Ooh fun we'll help!"
"Ok then!" I hung up and cleaned up the edges of the mural. Soon a g wagon playing really loud rap music pulled up. The ladies and Justin exited the vehicle.
"Hey bro this the mural?" Justin asks after we bro hug.
"Yeah but I feel like it's missing something."
"You know the girls are queens so why don't you put like a gold crown over it."
"That's a good idea."
"May I?" He asks grabbing the gold spray paint and a black chalk. I hand him a black bandana and he puts it on. He outlines it and he started spray painting it and then painted by brush little jewels all while I cleaned up the little mess-ups with a rag. Sandy walked around with the camera filming as we did this. We then took a picture with me on one side and him on the other. It looked pretty rad especially with the ocean in the background. I posted it on Instagram and Twitter getting tons of likes and comments.
"Hey you wanna make a video singing happy birthday?" Justin asks.
"Yeah totally."
"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear fifth harmony
Happy three years to you..."
We recorded it and we both have good voices so it's sounded really nice. We held out a lot of notes, it was pretty soulful.
"Happy birthday ladies!" Kendall and Kylie squeal popping up behind us.  He posted that on Instagram. We went back home and I downloaded the videos and edited a little so that it went in fast time of me making the mural then posted it on YouTube. I've actually been keeping up my channel. I got a call from Dinah.
"Hey D-Mac what's good in your hood?"
"Oh my god you've spending too much time with Ally."
"Ok what's up?"
"Oh we all wanted to say thank you for the mural and stuff it was sweet. Tell the others we said thank you."
"Ok I will pass it on."
"The others would love to call you but we're in rehearsal and Sean is not being lenient. I faked headache to come thank you."
"Aww you're too sweet."
"Ok why didn't you give Lauren the ring?"
"I don't know Dinah I freaked out. I just was scared I'll do it when I get back."
"Hm ok!"
"Alright get back to rehearsal lazy ass!"
"Don't test me!"
"Just go!"
"Bye!"
"Bye!" I hang up.
"Guys the girls say thanks."
"Cool!"
"Yeah!"
"Swag!"
"What do you guys want to eat."
"Burgers!" We all say.
"Ok I guess I'm making burgers." I go on Instagram and like some pictures and videos and follow some fans on Twitter and reply to different messages. I saw that there were rumors again.
"Jesus Christ what now?" I mumbled and went to it. It says that we are in a fight because she never posts about me. Apparently I moved back to Australia to avoid her. That I'm trying to win her back by doing cute stuff. Apparently I'm too old for her and she wants someone younger. According to this she's been secretly meeting up with Brad. She never wanted to date me. There's a picture of her walking into a restaurant with Brad.
"Oh my god all of these rumors!"
"You too?" Justin says.
"Yeah they just don't quit and it's like they're getting more insane every time."
"Yeah right now I'm dating 3 models, getting back together with Selena, hooking up with Kendall over there and Kylie at the same time, having a mental breakdown, and moving to Connecticut to be a theatre major at concord university because I got denied by Julliard for music."
"It's so frustrating."
"Just forget it, fuck the rumors, you know the truth and so does she do ignore their bullshit."
"Wise advice bro thanks."
"No problem."
"I have to go work on some stuff, so I'll be in the room you know where my work is." I said and walked off to the back room. I went in and grabbed my guitar. I tried to write a song or something. Management wants to get an album out or something. I strummed a few chords and wrote them down. I messed around a little on the piano. Nothing was clicking. Someone knocked on the door then just let themselves inside.
"You sound like you're struggling!" Justin says walking inside.
"I'm trying to write but it's not working."
"Well have you tried pulling from what is messing you up."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean whatever you keep thinking about, channel it and write a song."
"Girl I never believed in love until I had yours
I'm not afraid to tell you that your the one
The one I wake up thinking bout
The one I can run to when I'm feeling down
Life is so good when your around...uh yeah!"
"I like it alright now what are you trying to say."
"That she's the one that I love and that I want to marry her." His eyes went wide.
"Holy shit! Sorry sorry well basically just tell her that without saying that. What's the one important thing before you propose."
"Well my mother has to approve her."
"So tell her she's worthy of that! Try Cause I'll take you home to mama, let you meet my friends
Cause you don't come with drama
So I want you till the world ends.."
"You're way more than worth it
But I don't feel like I deserve it
You got the pieces
You're my kind of perfect"
"See you got it! Now try this." He sits next to me and plays another guitar that I have and he's actually pretty good. We worked for hours and finally finished.
"I don't work hard when it's easy
I put in work when it's hard
Girl I never believed in, love until I had yours
This is more than a season
And I'm not just sprung
I'm not afraid to tell ya, that you're the one
The one I wake up thinking about
The one I can run to when I'm feeling down
Life is all good when you're around
Girl nobody from the past is beating you right now."
"Yes!" We bro hug. The girls walk in.
"What is up with you guys?"
"We just finished a song!"
"Awesome!"
"Dinners ready!"
We run into the kitchen to eat. What a day?