Part 10

Lauren's pov
It was time to say goodbye. I looked at Nela, Taylor, and Jackson in front of us. "It's been fun but it's time to say goodbye, adios, choi, au revoir, aloha, see you later alligator!" I say cheerily.
"Yes it is but let me at least help you get this luggage inside." Jackson offers and the girls walk ahead and Nela and Taylor back to their cars. He walks my luggage in and places it to be checked.
"Thank you Jackson! Thank you for everything! I am forever grateful."
"It was my pleasure. I enjoyed spending time with you. You're a beautiful ray of sunshine in my life!"
"Aww thanks sweetie!" I rub his arm.
"Now remember if you need anything, if you have an urge, see something triggering, need someone to talk to or to cry to or anything you have my number and I'll be there in one month ok babe?" Babe. That word sends some weird feelings through my chest. I really have it hard for this boy.
"Thanks Jackson I will call you and text you and video chat you! I promise!"
"Ok good! I'm gonna miss you my little green eyed goddess!" I blush.
"I have to go the girls are way ahead of me!"
"Okay bye!" I walk off but his hand grabs my wrist.
"Wait you forgot something!"
"What?"
"This!" He lays his lips to mine and damn electricity. If this kiss happened in the times Ben Franklin this is what would've discovered electricity. It felt like there were so many sparks I might get burnt. His lips moved against mine with arguably the most passion in the world. I placed a hand his face and he had a hand on my waist. We pull apart.
"There's our moment!" He says and kisses my forehead.
"Woah!"
"Now hurry up before you miss your flight." He says and hugs me one last time before I walk off and eventually meet the girls back at the gates.
"What took you so long?" Ally asks
"Why are you smiling like you just saw Channing Tatum."
"Oh no reason!" I say continuing to smile.
"It has something to do with Jack doesn't it?" Dinah asks
"No!" I say blushing.
"Yes it does!"
"No it doesn't!"
"Stop lying!"
"Okay maybe it does!" I say and go on my phone immediately texting Jackson. We board the plane and head off. I fall asleep on Camz's shoulder. She's so comfortable.

Jacksons pov
I went right home and texted Lauren after that day. We've been texting everyday and I was supposed to be moving today but shit happens.
"Why aren't you coming?" She asks exasperated.
"They moved my moving day up two weeks for some more business stuff. I want to be there with you holding you in my arms but I can't!"
"It's been almost 2 months that I haven't seen you and I miss you and the girls miss you! And we all want to be reunited."
"Ok I will try my best!"
"Alright bye babe!"
"Bye!"

"Two weeks ago you said the same thing I'm starting to think you're never coming!"
"I am just two more weeks I promise!"
"Ok!"
"Bye I miss you!"
"Bye!" She says coldly before hanging up. We continue to text and cal and video chat but something's up with her and I don't know what it is!"

Fucking finally. We got the stuff all over that fucking ocean and now I'm going to my dads loft in LA and I'm excited. I can finally see Lauren again. I jumped on the plane and the whole drive kept thinking about Lauren. She said she's still clean but I just want to be there with her to make sure. I love her. Yup I said it I love her. We haven't made anything official but I love her. I don't care and I'm telling her when I see her again. I excitedly got off the plane and took a taxi to my new home. I got my stuff all in and then used the address Lauren gave me weeks ago to find their house. I knocked on the door and she opened it. She saw me and her eyes went wide and she lept onto me. She koala hugged me and I walked her inside.
"I missed you too Lau!"
"Guys Jacksons here!" She yells and loads of feet are heard barreling down the stairs before reaching the living room we were currently standing in. She released me so the other girls could hug me. After our reunion we all stood awkwardly.
"So come on mates tell me everything I missed!"
"You missed Camren!" Dinah says and points to Lauren and Camila who were holding hands.
"Wait like oficially?"
"Yup one month strong!" Camila says. I take a large gulp.
"Awesome congrats guys!"I look at Lauren who looks apologetic and sad at the same time.
"Hey can I get some water?"
"Yeah I'll show you where it is!" Lauren says escorting me to the li then through a door which she closed.
"Fucking wonderful Lauren thank you for fucking with my feelings!"
"Jack I'm sorry it just happened!"
"You're not fucking sorry! I guess you just couldn't wait huh! I wasn't good enough for you to wait for me!"
"It's not like that! A lot of factors came into effect and I never thought you were coming I thought you were toying with me!"
"Really that's how low you think of me?"
"No it's not that I just.."
"No Lauren don't! Fucking don't! You just completely shattered my world I hope you know that!" She touched my arm.
"Get your hands off of me! You told me not to worry about Camila but I guess you just let your bisexuality close your fucking brain and made you see something in her."
"That makes no sense Jackjack!"
"No you don't get to call me Jackjack that's for people I actually care about anymore and who care about me and you Lauren are not one of those people." Tears stream down her face. I only let one out.
"I'm sorry Jack I really care about you and I..."
"You're an awful person. You fucking slut!" I felt guilty but I walked out the door towards the front door.
"Jack I'm sorry! I am so so fucking sorry! I fucked up!"
"Stop Lauren! Fuck you for doing it and fuck me for being an idiot and believing in you!" I yell in her face and walk past the living room of shocked girls and out to my car which my dad bought me.

Dinahs pov
Lauren ran up to her room and locked herself in after Jackson blew up at her. I don't know what happened in that kitchen but shit went south because now she's crying locked in her room and we don't know what's going on.
"He hurt her Dinah!"
"Mila calm down you don't even know what happened it could've been her fault!"
"I don't care I'm going to smash his face in for breaking her like that!"
"Mila calm down he may be the only person who can get her out! It's been two days with no food, or anything and we don't know what's going on. She hasn't stopped crying!" I explain.
"Fine call him!"
"Thank you!" I called him and he rushed over. Suddenly her crying stopped. He ran through the open front door.
"She won't come out!" I tell him.
"What'd you do to my girlfriend douchebag!" Camila yells trying to jump on him but I catch her midair and hold her back.
"Her crying stopped so that's good!"
"Wait it just stopped?" He asks with concern.
"Shit shit shit!"
He runs up the stairs.
"Where are you going you've done enough!" Camila yells up at him.
"Which door?" He yells.
"Third!" We tell him as we follow him up he stairs. He jams himself into the door until it opens. I run in and see Lauren limp body laying in his arms.
"What the fuck!"
"Laur no don't close your eyes! Im sorry! I didn't mean any of it! I love you! Stop closing your fucking eyes!" He yells and a few tears are seen on his face.
"I'm sorry I hurt you!" She whispers.
"What's he talking bout he loves her!" Camila says from outside the room. He hangs her over he bathtub and sticks two fingers down her throat till she pukes on his fingers. She coughs a lot. Then starts crying again.
"I'm sorry Jack I'm sorry!" She says.
"It's okay baby girl I forgive you!"
"I love you!"
"I love you too!" She cried into his chest.
"I didn't mean what I said you're a beautiful and gorgeous, caring, good hearted person. I had no right to say what I did!"
"It's true so..."
"No don't go there with me Lauren don't go there! You are gorgeous and kind and compassionate and the best person I have ever met!"
She giggles.
"You sound so Australian!"
"And you need to go rest and I'll get some tacos for you how's that sound?"
"Good!"
"Alright!" He helps her up and walks her out of the bathroom resting her on her bed.
"Everything good here?" I ask.
"Yeah!"
"So no more locking yourself in your room like a hermit and crying and being an introvert?" She rolls her eyes.
"No Dinah!"
"Dinah don't call her an introvert!" Jackson defends her.
"It's cool I know I'm an introvert!" She says.
"Well Camila wants to see you!" I say.
"My que to leave!" Jackson says walking out of the door. Camila walks in.
"Hey baby! You ok?" Camila strokes her cheek.
"Yeah I'm fine!" Lauren cracks a small smile her way.
"So Jackson was flirting with you?" Camila says and Lauren looks pissed.
"Seriously Camz that's what comes to mind after that!" Lauren yells at her. I take that as my que to leave and I walk right out the door. They were about to have another fight.