Part 24

Lauren's pov
"Guys stop!" I whined as the girls went on and on asking me questions about Jackson.
"Come on Lauren this is your first boyfriend I like 2 years and your first relationship in like 3 or four months!" Normani says.
"I'm not telling you guys anything!" They groan in annoyance. I noticed Camila across the room staring at me. I brushed it off.
"Please Lau!"
"Uh fine!"
"Yay so what was your first date?" Normani asks.
"We went into town for coffee and then say at a fountain and talked and then he asked me to be his girlfriend!"
"Www how'd he do it?"
"Being his usual asshole self. I was like now we can be together and he was like except I have this girl that I like and I want to ask her out! I was pissed but didn't show it so then I'm like ok I'll support you.
Then he started explaining what he liked about her and he went on this rant about how much she meant to him and stuff. Then I was super sad and told him to just ask her out if he liked her. Then he's like Lauren will you be my girlfriend. I was like what about that girl and he laughed and told me there was no other girl and stuff!"
"Oh my gosh that's actually so cute!" Ally gushes.
"So do you wear his clothes besides his shirts?"
"Yeah all the time. He wears my hats and flannels."
"Awwwwww!"
"When was your first kiss and what happened?" Normani says.
"Wow lot of detail there!" Normani shrugs. "Well we were leaving Hawaii and we were sad and stuff so we hugged super uber tight and I was like bye cause I had to catch up to you girls then he pulls me back and says 'you forgot something' I knowing I forgot nothing ask what? And he says this! And then kissed me!"
"Awwww!"
"When did you first say I love you?" Ally asks.
"Well the night he sang that song about me and donated all that money backstage I hugged him which y'all all saw I know. I told him how happy and touched I was that he donated money to organization that helps with people who have issues like me. He stated ranting about how I don't have any issues and that this is temporary and how much he cares about me and how strong I was and stuff then he said I'm happy your happy though and I love you!"
"Awwww!"
"When did you realize you really really liked him like not just a little bit?"
"Hum jeez I guess sometime during Hawaii but after that I thought he wasn't coming to the states so I pushed that back out of my brain and forced myself not to like him and then somewhere along the way I grew feelings and then when all that shit went down and Pia was here and I cut and stuff I realized how in love I was with him but then I ignored everyone especially him for an entire month because I knew I loved him but hated to admit it. Then I guess when we started hanging again I admitted it out loud finally and his gorgeous blue eyes told me that he felt the same way so I kind of let him into my heart."
"Awwww! Oh my god that's so cute!"
"What is his pet name for you?" Dinah asked.
"He just calls me baby girl or princess."
"Awwww!"
The door opened.
"Baby girl?" He calls in the bus and the girls aww.
"Yes baby!"
"I need water my bus is out do you guys have any?"
"Yeah here!" I throw him my bottle.
"But you drank out of it!"
"Are you really gonna be OCD about this!"
"But your saliva is on it!"
"And my saliva in my mouth but you'll kiss me."
"Hoi I really need water so that I don't have a crisis!" He drinks out of it.
"Now was that so hard?" I tease him. He playfully glares at me
"So ladies what are you talking about!" He asks sitting down next to me placing an arm around my shoulder.
"Nothing!" I say
"You!" Camila rats me out.
"Good things I hope!" He says.
"The best!" I say and kiss his nose.
"You guys are too cute!" Ally gushes.
"Thanks Alz!"
"Now Ally what are you and Mr. Ogletree up to?" Jackson asks pointing a finger. Ally blushes.
"How'd you know?"
"He's a friend of mine. us YouTube musicians must stick together right?"
"True!" She says
"So Ally for real tell me what are you guys up to?"
"We're undefined!" She says smiling.
"You're lying!"
"I'm not! Why would I lie with God watching?"
"Ok fair enough but just telling you he thinks you guys are a little more than undefined!" Jackson says.
"Normani how's Masi?" Jackson asks having only met him once.
"Why are you asking me he's DJ's cousin."
"Yeah but he's your boyfriend!"
"He's your what!?!" Dinah yells.
"Oops did they not know!" He covers his mouth.
"No just Dinah didn't know!" Camila says not helping.
"I'm gonna kill you Hamilton!" Dinah tries to jump on Mani but Mani hides behind Ally.
"Well we know so much about your relationship from her perspective but it's your turn to be interrogated now!" Dinah says.
"So what is her favorite soda?"
"She does Not like sodas, her favorite drink is iced tea."
"Correct!"
"Her favorite band?"
"The 1975 but her favorite artist is Lana Del Ray!"
"Ok correct again!"
"What's her favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?" Camila comes out of nowhere and asks.
"She likes to cuddle while watching reruns of gossip girl and eating low calorie gelato and goldfish but not unless their the original because she only likes the classics!"
"Damn that was specific!" Dinah obviously.
"What's her biggest fear!"
"Heights! And she hates open doors and things chocking her around her neck, makes her anxious!"
"Well damn!"
"I don't have anything else!" Normani whispers to Dinah.
"I got this! What is the name of her first kid when she has one?"
"Angelina if its a girl and Francisco of its a boy! You really think we didn't talk about this?"
"You're right you spend to much time together. How about this what was the theme of her quincenñera?"
"She didn't have one she had a sweet sixteen and the theme was black and white but she wore blue!"
They all gape.
"That's my baby! See he knows everything about me!" I gush.
"Do I get a reward for that?"
"Yes you do!" I kiss his forehead.
"Lau!"
"Fine!" I peck his lips.
"You know what don't worry about it I got you later!" He says and I giggle.
"Ok Lauren your turn! What's his favorite color!"
"It changes a lot but he's currently in a green phase!"
"Because it's the color of your eyes!" He kisses my cheek.
"Awwww!" The girls gush.
"Who is his musical inspiration?"
"John Mayer and some older Timberlake!"
"She's right!"
"His favorite movie?"
"Hum I believe it's After the sunset!"
"Yup she's right again!"
"Uhm what is his zodiac sign?"
"Leo!"
"This is difficult because I was born on the end of Leo and the beginning of Virgo so either works!"
"But what's your actual sign?"
"Leo!"
"Ok you guys are a good couple!"
"What is her pet names for you?" Dinah asks.
"She calls me Jackjack, Jackson packson, asshole..." He chuckles but I hit his arm.
"Her Baby, sexy beast.."
"I do not call you sexy beast!"
"You should!" I roll my eyes.
"She calls me Aussie, her Australian boy, blonde haired prince, Papi, but mostly just baby!"
"You guys are so cute!" Camila says sarcastically and walks to her bunk.
"Ok she's in a mood!"
"Or maybe its because she hates to see me happy!" My fists start clenching thinking about how much she's been trying to break us up and digging into my palm without noticing.
"Don't do that Princess!" He takes my hand and kisses it. My hands unclench and my anger dissolves.
"I'm going to go Check up on Shawn and Jaz before we leave anybody want to come?" He asks. We all shake our heads.
"Well I will see you in 2 days princess!" He kisses me for a little longer than usual and waves to the girls.
"Later Ladies!" He says walking if the bus.
"G'day Aussie!"