Part 55

Lauren's pov
"Im. gonna. miss. you. so. much. baby. girl!" He kisses my lips after every word.
"I'm gonna miss you too Gator."
"You're gonna call right?"
"Mhm before and after every show."
"Face time before the first show?"
"Yup."
"You got your toothbrush?"
"Mhm."
"Your phone." I feel into my pockets.
"Yep!"
"Laptop?"
"Yeah."
"You got clothes?"
"Obviously."
"Alright do you have your gift from me?"
"Hm?"
He smiles cheekily and then pulls out a box.
"Aww babe you didn't have to get me anything."
"Yeah I think you'll like this. It's not much but my girl deserves something."
I open it and it's a necklace chain.
"Now you can put your ring on it. I know you were worried when the paparazzi kept saying it was an engagement ring so now they can tell the difference."
"Aww you're so sweet."
"It's nothing. My princess deserves her treasures. So darling I will treat you like a princess and spoil you rotten. I love you so much baby girl don't forget it!" I wrap my arms around the torso area that I can reach and then he wraps arms around my shoulders.
"I will never forget as long as you promise to keep your mouth to yourself and save all of your kisses for me."
"I promise if you promise to keep your sex eyes for me. No sex eyes to the crowd only I get the sex eyes."
"Ok I promise."
"And for you no drinking, no self harm, no blaming yourself or shaming yourself, no taking hate to heart. You get hate you call me up and I'll tell you 50 things I love about you yeah?"
"Yes! But the drinking thing though."
"That includes beer, vodka, rum, whiskey, cocktails, gin, margaritas..."
"What about wine?"
"No wine that was implied!"
"But you hadn't said that it was implied."
"Well it was."
"Ok ok now give mama another kiss before I leave."
"Ok princess." We kiss one more time.
"I love you king Jack!"
"I love you princess Lauren."
"Why do you get to be king and I'm only princess."
"Because only my wife can be my queen." I bite back a huge smile.
"Then make sure to save my spot." I whisper in his ear
"You're the only one in line."
"Lauren get your pretty little ass over here so we can go!" Dinah yells.
"Ok Jesus Dinah im coming!"
"Go on Lauren, I love you. Have fun on tour. I'll see you in 2 weeks alright?"
"I love you! Kisses." He kissed me one more time it was short but lasted in my memory. I hugged him and ran to catch up with my girls. I turned around and saw him almost trip over some old lady while he was trying to watch me leave. I giggled and waved. I caught up with Dinah eventually.
"Hey I took these while y'all were saying goodbye." She shows me cute pictures of me and Jackson hugging. I posted one.
Gonna miss my gator King. Luv u @kingjackdanielson. Worst part of tour, leaving your loved ones.

All of the girls favorited and retweeted it. I leaned my head on Dinah's shoulder.
"I'm gonna miss him."
"You'll see him in 4 weeks sweets."
"I know but like still. It just seems that when we get reunited then we are torn apart again. So it's like we can't stop and get comfortable you know."
"I know what you mean but look on the bright side you'll see him in one of the most magical cities in the world and then he's coming for a whole week with us and then you'll be sperated but you get to see your family."
"Is it bad that I want him to meet my family so soon."
"Dude you guys have been dating for like almost 10 months."
"Is it too soon?"
"Hell no! 10 months? Shit my boyfriend meets my parents after 2 weeks." I laugh.
"Dinah you're gonna be my rock on this tour."
"I know. I'm ready. Just keep my eating in check alright. You know I forget we don't get much exercise on tour." I laugh.
"Girl you look god no matter what."
"Just promise me that and I'll promise you that I won't let you get all homesick and depressed on this tour."
"That's a deal!" We shake on it.
"Flight to San Francisco now boarding." I sighed and walked into the plane tunnel to the plane itself. I sit in my seat and take the short flight to San Francisco. We got off and went to rest. Next day we had one more rehearsal and then a meet and greet. The day after that we had another few meet and greets and then it was time for the show. I was nervous this being our first time singing and dancing to these routines in front of this many people or any people for that matter.
I called Jackson.
"Hello!"
"Hey babe I'm really nervous. There's a lot of people and what if I mess up? What if my costume doesn't look right? What if my voice is off?"
"Babe you will be amazing I promise you. You are talented and all you need is to take a deep breath." I took a really long deep breath and I felt a little better.
"Now shake it out and go out there and sing as if it's just me and you on my porch with my guitar. Dance like it's just you in from of your mirror practicing your ass off like I know you did to try and perfect this choreography. You are amazing and you always do amazing, this is no exception. So what if you mess up. They are there to see you perform and if they didn't think you did pretty damn amazing at it then fuck them. You do your best and that's what matters here. Alright?"
"Yeah thanks baby."
"Alright baby girl you go out there and have fun doing what you love."
"Ok I love you thank you so much baby."
"Of course call me after the show. I love you and good luck, you'll nail it."
"Love you bye." I hung up getting a rush of confidence and heading backstage. I got my mic and waited for our opening act to go off.
"Good job Jacob you were amazing."
"Thank you Lauren! Good luck girls. See you after the show." We all hugged him then got into our huddle. We heard the crowd screaming and chanting for us.
"God give us the power, strength, and ability to carry out this show. Watch over us, the crew, the equipment, our performance. Thank you for getting us where we are now and thank you for getting us new places. We love you and live to serve you. Bless the stage, bless the music, bless us. Amen." I finish the prayer.
"Here's to a good first show."
We wrap our arms around each other and jump side to side."
"5H! 5H! 5H! 5H! 5H! 5H!" We chant together.
"Here's to girl power! 5H! 5H!" Dinah yells.
"Here's to sisterhood! 5H!" Normani yells.
"Here's to working our butts off for this! 5H!" Ally yells.
"Here's to a good performance and a good tour! 5H!" I yell.
"Here's to booty popping!" Camila yells.
We all start booty popping. Laugh a little and then put our hands in. Trying to get as many people as we could in it.
"Fifth Hamrony On 3!"
"1...2...3....Fifth Harmony!" We chant and walk up the ramp to the stage entrance. Then our intro starts. We walk out and the lights come up and the tour begins.

-
~one kickass performance later~
When we got off my adrenaline was pumping. My body was sweating. We all hugged and high fived.
"Well ladies you did it!" Will our tour manager said.
"We did it." I correct giving him a hug followed by the other girls.
"Aww thanks girls now get showered and on the bus for a celebration called juice boxes and sleep. Yay!"
We roll our eyes.
"Oh wait there's some stuff waiting for you girls on the bus. We squealed and ran to get changed. We went on the bus and there was Chipotle on the seats and a vase of flowers on the table. Camila didn't waste any time opening her burrito within two seconds on the bus she was already chewing. I walked over and read it over.
"Congrats on the first show ladies! So proud of y'all. I love you girls and can't wait to see you guys in New York. Love your honorary male member Jackson."
"Aww that was so sweet of him." Ally gushes and sniffs the flowers. I noticed a pink rose in the middle. I lifted it and saw a little note on it.
And for the girl who hates bouquets a rose for your picky ass. Just kidding I'd buy you a million single roses in a lifetime of it made you happy. Love you baby girl. King Jack. I read to myself.
"That was sweet of him." Camila says with food in her mouth.
"Ew Camz close your mouth and don't talk while eating."
"Hey don't judge it's really good." She's the only person on this bus that gets a burrito that big from Chipotle. Me, Dinah, and Normani get their salads and Ally gets the taco but Camila gets a big ass stuffed till its bursting burrito with extra guac for her chips. And the bitch doesn't get fat from the shot she eats and it's frustrating but anyways back to the story.
"Lau whatcha got in your hand?" She pulls it out of my hand.
"No Camz don't.." It was too late she was reading.
"And for the girl who hates bouquets a rose for your picky ass. Just kidding I'd buy you a million single roses in a lifetime of it made you happy. Love you baby girl. King Jack.
P.s. I'm secretly addicted to listening to worth it."
"Aww he's so thoughtful!" Mani gushes.
"Yeah." I say blushing slightly.
"He could've sent her a bouquet." Camila says as if this is a terrible thing that he did.
"Camila the point was that Lauren doesn't like bouquets so he got her a single rose." Mani says making the 'duh' face.
"Oh."
"Guys great job tonight and I'm going to bed I'm worn out." I get into my bunk and start texting my baby.