Part 64

Jackson's pov
Back at it. Working hard cranking out this album. I feel so inspired by Lauren, she's so perfect and I love her and she's is the focus of this album. There's some other stuff on the album but she is my main inspiration. Me and the writers and my friends Ryan Tedder have been working hard. I literally almost have my album done. I am so freaking excited. Not to mention I'm escorting my girlfriend to the AMAs in two days. This is sick. I have to fly to Los Angeles. I found out a month ago. It's been a month since she fought Mani for me. The rest of the girls have been lowkey on social media. They have a week off of tour. They go to the AMAs then they do some appearances then back on tour. I get to take her to the AMAs and then back to New York City for me. I'm nominated and I'm performing and I'm presenting. I'm so pumped. I'm presenting with Lauren. The girls are presenting me. I'm nominated for New Artist of the year. The girls are nominated for like 4 awards. I'm so proud of them. My new song, the first one from my new album is about Lauren and is called rumors. It's about the times in our relationship people started rumors about us but then I always reminded her that we were started as rumors. Rumors are just apart of life and they always lead to something whether that be good or bad. It's not a heartfelt song or anything but it was in my opinion a very good song. I finished up in the studio and went outside and I was faced with some paparazzi I don't want to deal with. I went out the back and got into a car to take me home. I got home and started packing for the AMAs. I just brought like two outfits and my suit for the red carpet thing. This'll be fun. I got my suitcase got on a plane he next day and then I was in LA. I always make time for fans so instead of hurrying to waste time at my hotel I took pictures with fans and signed things and talked with them. They are a lovely bunch. I got to my hotel and I was bored so the girls came to my hotel room. I opened the door and I was leapt on and clung to. I was confused and then I realized it was Lauren.
"Hello to you too. A little excited are we?"
"Hey." She got off of me. I hugged the others and even Camila hugged me. I don't think she hates me anymore and it's about time. Dinah made herself comfortable plopping onto my bed. Normani grabbed a blanket and cuddled into a corner of the couch by the plug charging her phone while she used it. Ally went and sat at my desk and started reading the bible. Oh ally! and Camila pretty much stood in the middle of the room like a deer in the headlights. Then she decided to go hang out with Dinah on my bed. I sat down next to Dinah on the other side and Lauren sat between my legs while I wrapped my arms around her. It wasn't till I heard a noise that I realized Dinah was going through my stuff and was on my laptop.
"Jackson what the fuck is your browser history."
"That's private."
"What is it?" Lauren asks.
"Let's not and let's not look through my browsing history."
"What is it porn?" Normani asks
"Sorta."
"Dinah stop give me my laptop."
"No."
"Dinah tell us what it is."
"Dinah stop!"
"There's tons of random searches on vampires."
"That's only slightly strange."
"Way too many on Jessica Lowndes and Megan Fox. Too many like way too many. Then he searched that movie with the black haired girl like 50 times. Blake Lively is on here a few times. Then of course he has us and himself all over. Jesus Jessica Lowndes again. Then here we have jessica Lowndes as a vampire."
"What is your obsession with Jessica Lowndes?" Lauren asks turning her head to look at me.
"Ok I couldn't for the life of me remember where I remembered her from and going through IMDb is too much work for me so then I was like hey just search for the movie and that didn't work. And then I kind of got obsessed with her show 90210 and then I kind of got obsessed with her like her lips are unnaturally large and yet their natural. She's a good actress with an odd career in terms of the parts she does. And she's hot. So imthen I was like maybe she's like vampire and then it was a downward spiral from there like she could easily be a vampire."
"She's got black hair and green eyes so does Lauren do you think she's a vampire?"
"Yes."
"Oh my god." Lauren scoots away from me and turns to look at me.
"I mean look, can you look into her eyes and not do whatever the hell she tells you. Charmspeak. She's so aggressive and sadistic. Thirst for blood. And she likes black. Does none of this scream vampire to you."
"What is wrong with you?" Lauren asks.
"Nothing I just got obsessed with her and I've been obsessed with vampires my whole life so it just kind of melted together."
"There's like a ton Of searches."
"The Internet was slow so I kept pressing the refresh button which only made the situation take longer but I thought it would help."
"Like what is wrong with you in not a vampire."
"I know that but like you'd be really hot as a vampire like really sexy."
"I'm not a vampire."
"You realize your whole fandom thinks your a vampire I've looked it up they've made photos and gifs and stories about it."
"No way." I show her a picture I saved on my phone of her with red eyes and fangs.
"Why do you have this on your phone?"
"Cause you look hot and I'm making it my wallpaper."
"Jesus I thought this was gonna be incriminating but it's just strange." She says.
"Is there no porn in his browser history?" Camila asks scrolling farther.
"No I don't watch it."
Lauren bites back a smile.
"Why?"
"Firstly." I gesture to Lauren's body. "Mine."
"Secondly it just doesn't turn me on. Why would want to see that shit when I can live it why would I want to hear other people moan it's just strange. The whole concept is weird to me. Especially is you have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Like go have sex with them don't watch other people do it."
"That actually makes sense." Normani says.
"Porn is for lonely guys at home to masturbate to in their mothers basement. I just don't get it."
"Lauren your boyfriend is perfect like seriously he is like there is nothing wrong with him." Dinah says.
"Well thanks DJ!"
"Yeah he's perfect.....for me." She quickly adds to the end. I chuckle and pull her arm so that she's between my legs again. After a while I got hungry so I asked the girls and they said yes so we had Big Rob pick up some In n Out burger. We ate them in minutes like everybody ate them in like 5 minutes. We decided to watch a movie so we turned the lights out and I cuddled with Lauren.
"Why do you think I look hot as a vampire?"
"I don't know the idea of you having razor sharp fangs to bite me with gets me all hot and bothered."
She leans into my earlobe and nibbles at it sexily.
"I guess I know what I'm being for Halloween."
"Shit I'm imagining it."
She was sitting on my lap so she could feel.
"You little shit. You know exactly what you're doing."
"Hey don't worry about what I'm doing and just cuddle me." She tries to play innocent and it works.
"Alright you're too cute."