Part 17

Lauren's pov
I was walking down the hall talking with Jackson and Dinah and Mani and Pia who had come to our show today. We were all talking and sharing stories and stuff having a great time.
"So Lauren how are things with Camila?" Pia asks and my smile disappears but reappears.
"Great!" I say enthusiastically.
"That's good I ship you guys a lot!"
"Thanks!"
"Hey why don't we go back to my bus and talk?" Jackson suggests.
"Sure!" We all agree. We walk through the arena into the parking lot and to the bus.
"We have to be quiet because Shawn said he was going to be napping." Jackson quiets us. He slowly and quietly opens the bus door. I walked in first followed by Pia and Mani then Jackson. What I saw was upsetting but not really out of character. Camila was straddling Shawn and making out with him. Why was I not surprised?
"This is not upsetting to you?" Pia asks
"No it fucking pissed me off but it's so not out of her character." I whisper back.
"Hey Camila what the fuck is wrong with you?" I yell and she jumps off of Shawn.
"I...we...uh!"
"You know what's the worst part of this? I absolutely feel no pain. It's almost as if I don't love you! I guess that's what it is."
"Lauren I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you it just happened. We weren't thinking. I'm so so sorry!"
"No you're not! It doesn't matter now though! I'm glad you did this now I don't have to do this myself! I feel betrayed but it's like when you're puppy goes to your guest instead of you. I'm not heartbroken or crushed or anything because you were the worst girlfriend ever!"
"You don't mean that Lauren!" Camila says and starts crying.
"I do mean it Camila. You always got mad at me when you fucked things up. We constantly fought because you made accusations and assumptions. You always wanted your way. You never wanted to admit you were wrong. You never supported me. You didn't notice that I was depressed for an entire month. You didn't notice that I didn't give a fuck about Frozen that's all you watched. It was ridiculous. We never watched what I wanted to but I didn't mind because I was with you. I got these ideas in my head that I was going to propose to you one day but then you'd go and say something ridiculously rude and I'm like shit I gotta wait for her to mature. You're a dumbass like really how the hell do you not know what sickle cell is. Sofi has sickle cell. You wouldn't know that because you're too self absorbed. You didn't figure out that I was in love with someone else. You never paid attention to me. You didn't notice when me and Jackson got matching tattoos. Like how do you miss that. I bet you didn't even find out till now. I bet you don't even know what my favorite color is?"
"I know it's purple!"
"What the fuck in what world would I fucking wear purple. My faveoite color is black. Pia knows more about me than you and I've known her for a few months. I've known you for almost 3 years."
"Lauren your being irrational! You don't really believe this do you?"
"Yes I do! Jackson and Dinah can vouch because I talk to them!" Dinah looks around and acts as though she's not paying attention.
"You know I'm just relieved! I was actually telling Jackson the other day how much of a bitch you are and how I just wondered how I still loved you or why!"
"No don't bring me into this!" Jackson said.
"Too late honey you're already in it, you've been in it since that kiss at the airport!" I wink at him.
"You kissed him?" She asks more tears flowing down.
"A few times and you know how crushed he was when he found out we were together? Crushed! He cared so much for me. Whereas you couldn't care less if you lost me! Now you have. Now I won't be a rag doll that you drag around. I will find someone who will treasure me. You see I cared about you I did and I chose you over him. Do you know how hard that was. Granted now we are best friends but still I choose you but I felt like I made the wrong decision. Now that i see you making out with Shawn Mendes my supposed friend I realize I did. There's two reasons to this. First reason well you cheated on me but secondly I feel no pain, I don't feel upset and that's because you Camila mean nothing to me. I feel nothing for you. I guess I never did now I don't feel bad for kissing Jackson after that interview!" I say and she breaks down.
"One more thing! Shawn how many times? Don't lie I'm not mad at you, you weren't the one in the relationship!"
"Uhm twice today. 3 times last week. A ton of times since tour started. And one time we got all the way."
"Wonderful to know! Oh and in case it wasn't clear Camila we are over! Come now Pia let's go eat!" I grab her hand as we walk off the bus. I got off the bus and we walked to the Venue in silence.
"Lauren are you really ok?" Pia asks.
"No!" I shake my head as the tears come down my face that I didn't know I was holding in. She hugged me.
"Why did you act so tough back there?"
"Because she made me feel stupid for thinking she actually loves me I had to make it seem like I was tough and she couldn't break me but Pia she broke me!" Pia wrapped her arms around me as I cried. Dinah and mani comforted me as well until I stopped crying. Jackson comes and sits next to me.
"You'll be ok Lau! You have us!" I hug him and he kisses the top of my head.
"Thank you guys!" I wiped my tears and we all ate and laughed. I completely forgot about Camila.
"So Pia you want to come on during my set and sing Do it again?" Jackson asks.
"Sure why not!"
"We're coming too!" Me and Dinah point between each other. We all laugh and Jackson nods. After lunch dinner thing we got ready for the show and I passed by Camila with no issues. She tried to talk to me but I ignored her. We switched things up because we wanted Pia to end the show so Jackson was going to come on for one last song after us. We went through the concert with ease. Finally it was time to do Pias song. Camila didn't know and left the stage with Ally and Mani.
"Guys we have a treat for y'all tonight!" Dinah says.
"Yeah yeah everybody welcome back Jackson Danielson and my good friend Pia Mia!" I say into the mic and they walk on stage. Jackson doing the raps. Me and Dinah just joined in on Pias part.
"Bye, baby, they ain't fly, baby
Looking at the whip frame, that's a nice 'Cedez
You should throw it to me, like Tom Brady
With the long blonde hair, that's Marcia Brady
I'm all about your Lately Chelsea High handler, handle her
Got your legs racing hard on vacation
No exaggeration, said you amazing
Moving too fast, can't pace it

Hey, boy, when I first met you
Thought it was special
I told you that
Hey, boy, up at Two Lover's Point,
When I kissed you I meant it
I wanna go back (I don't wanna go)
Wanna go back (but if you wanna go)
Can we go back (can we take it back) (I'll make it happen though)
Boy, can we go back (let's do it soon, boo)

It was nice to, nice to know ya, let's do it again
How we did it on a one night stand
Boy, I wanna be more than a friend to ya
Nice to, nice to know ya, let's do it again
How we did it on a one night stand
Boy, I wanna be more than a friend to ya
Let's do it again

Hey, baby, are you sure that you want it
All caught up in the moment? (let me know now)
Oh, baby, it got a little crazy on the first night
So I'ma have to do you better than the first time
I'm lovin' how you scratchin' and you grittin' your teeth
I'm lovin' how that booty shake when it's on me
You gotta nigga blowing up your caller ID
Guess it was all a set up, you got me

I wanna go back (one more time)
Wanna go back (let's do it again)
Can we go back (can you take me, baby)
Boy, can we go back
[2x]

Pia, let me know!"
We finished the song and said our goodbyes to Pia.