Part 67

Lauren's pov
Finally after months of waiting I can see Jackson. He's been so busy lately. I was heading to the front of the bus to hear Camila on the phone with her secret lover.
"I know. It'll be good to see you too....no I won't be that way...you guys do what you want...ew seriously spare me the details that's just gross....ew I don't want to hear that...it's not funny...yeah I'll see you when we get there....oh stop flirting...I do not flirt with you...mhm sure....I know you love her and...you better stop before I tell her...I'm just kidding oh my god don't cry....you jackass I thought you were actually crying....no I won't tell them....they never have to know about us....Yeah whatever bye." She hung up then turned around and saw me. She smiled.
"Hey Lau!"
"You ready the others are ready when you are."
"Yeah let's go."
"Ladies lets roll!" I yell to the bunks hen they all fall into line next to me. We head out of the bus and then into a van to the venue we were meeting Jackson at. We got there and as soon as I saw Jackson in the distance I ran towards him engulfing him in a huge hug.
"Hey darling."
"I missed you Aussie."
"I missed you too baby girl."
"You never answer your damn phone."
"I've been busy."
"I know so have I, we've just been busy at different times. While I'm not busy you are and the other way around and it's just so frustrating."
"I know baby and I hate how the schedules work out, but it just makes the time that were together that much special."
"I guess you're right."
We spend the day together but then he disappeared at night. I was very confused but I shrugged it off. We said goodbye and then got on the road. Jackson was even more distant than before. I was starting to think he didn't want me anymore. Camila and her mystery man were closer than ever. In sad news Mani and Masi broke up because her heart couldn't take the distance and the time. Ally and Troy broke up because of the your no the distance. With all of the heartbreak around me I was starting to think that me and Jackson were drifting apart as well. I didn't want to lose him but it was starting to feel inevitable. Camila was crying a lot more now and every time she cried her mystery guy was there to make her smile. I wished that Jackson was always there for me like that. 2 weeks later we get to see each other again and i was so ready to give him a piece of my mind. We're in Hawaii. I decided that talking to him would probably hurt me a lot more so I settled on ignoring him. We were staying at his house for the week. This was more like vacation for both of us. We got to his house and of course I hugged him but I didn't say anything. He looked at me confused. As the day went on I acted like he wasn't there.
I was standing in the kitchen getting some water and he came up behind me and wrapped me in a hug. I wiggled out and took my water to the couch. He sat next to me and tried to cuddle but I pushed him off.
"Ok what's wrong with you?" I didn't want to face the rejection. I shook my head.
"Somethings wrong. What's wrong?" Dinah and Camila walked into the room.
"Lau, Jackson were al going to the beach want to come?" I nod my head then go to the room I just so happen to be sharing with Jackson. He closed the door as I changed into my bathing suit. He came up to me and placed his hand on my ass. I squeezed away and then went into the bathroom to continue changing. I put some clothes over my bathing suit and then went out to the car with everyone and ride to the beach while Jackson stared at me the whole time. Even Taylor was here. I engaged myself in a conversation with Ally about the best version of the bible even though I thought there was only one.
"But the King James Version is so good!"
"What about the original?" I ask.
"In Latin? I mean it's in Latin to no one can really understand it unless you speak the language but I guess it's much better in Latin."
"Ally this entire conversation is confusing me, I thought there was only one bible."
"There is but there's different versions..." This went on all the way till we got to the beach. We set up our camp and I hung around with Ally getting more enlightened about the bible than I really would like to be. Like she knows everything. After a while I decided to go in the water so I stripped down to my sexy bikini that I had bout for Jackson but now I'm just wearing it because I have it. I saw his jaw drop and then I ran into the water and let it engulf me. I felt relaxed like everything was melting away. All my issues with Jackson and with the world. I saw him coming towards me into the water. I swam as fast as i could through the water to the other side and then exited to shore and I saw everyone staring at me probably because the last time we were at the beach I tried to kill my self. I went back and laid on my towel.
When it got late the girls decided they wanted to go clubbing.
"Jackson and Lauren you guys go home since you both can't drink." Ally says.
"I can drink."
"Yeah but you don't need to and you can't control yourself."
"Whatever." I gathered my stuff "and put it into the car. Now I'm gonna be stuck in a car with Jackson for 20 minutes and have to not talk to him. We were 10 minutes in when he started to nag me about something being wrong. We got there and I still hadn't talked. I got out of the car and he grabbed my arm and pinned me against the jeep.
"Baby you're worrying me what's wrong?"
"Nothing now let me go."
"Well at least you're talking that's a start."
"Let me go Jackson."
"No now tell me why you're ignoring me."
"No!"
"We promised each other in this relationship to always be honest and open with each other so tell me what's bothering you."
"You've been distant. You haven't been answering my calls or texts. You've been like pushing me away. Don't give me the I've been busy bullshit because Camila has had in depth conversations with Taylor and she's the main act the busiest of them all. I started to wonder if you still even loved me. Like with all of the relationships breaking apart around me due to the distance and the tour, I thought you were falling out of love with me. We never talk and I mean what kind of relationship is it if we never talk and we never ever see each other. It sucks and I know I can't be there to hold your attention or your love and so I just have been ignoring you because I'm afraid my suspicions will be confirmed and you'll tell my you don't feel anything with me anymore. I got a little bit depressed." I hung my head down ashamed and afraid of what he was going to say next. I was starting to cry.
"No no no don't cry princess. Please don't cry baby girl I don't like to see you upset. I feel like an asshole. I have t been ignoring you but I should make more of an effort to find time or speak with you and text you at least. I feel really awful. The touring without my girlfriend thing is hard. I sometimes can't sleep on my bus because none of you girls are doing something disruptive that should keep me from sleeping but actually helps. I really feel awful. I am still so in love with you like for real. I love you with all of my heart and I don't ever want to lose you. Ever you're my baby." He places a hand only cheek.
"I will be more proactive in this relationship and I will make this work. God if only we werent both so gorgeous and talented." He jokes making me giggle.
"There's that smile."
"I love you Jackson."
"I love you too more than you'll ever know." He kisses me and I wrap my arms around his neck and wraps his arms around my waist. As our lips move together the kiss grew with list and need. I allowed him entrance and his tongue entered my mouth deepening the kiss even more. We were gripping at each other tightly
"Jump!" He mumbles into my lips and I do as I'm told. He carries me inside of his garage which I have never ever seen mind you. He knocks a bunch of stuff off of something that was behind me. He lays me down on some kind of table. He pushes me back and then climbs on top of me. He leans up and pulls off his shirt then leans back down and connects our lips again. He pulls down my shorts right off my legs then lifts up my own shirt and kisses all over my stomach. he kisses up farther and down lower. He kissed down my jaw and onto my neck. He continuously kiss and such on my neck leaving visible marks everywhere. He leaned up admiring his good work on my neck. He leaned up and ran his thumb over my lips
"You're gorgeous you know that?" I looked away slightly blushing. He moved my head back.
"No no, look at me, beautiful." I faced him again and he provided a light smile.
"There's that bright smile that lights up this whole town." I blush and he kisses both of my cheeks and then my lips connecting them again in an exchange of passion. He pulls off my shirt so I was left in my bikini.
"I've been waiting all day to do this." He says then kisses each of my breasts lightly before getting more aggressive. I moaned a little but then he looked me in the eyes and reached right into his back pockets of his trunks and pulls out a condom.
"You knew this was gonna happen didn't you?"
"I hoped." I smirk and run my hands from his neck down his body to his pants line. I undone the string of his trunks and pull them down. We take the proper precautions then he thrusts into me hard at first then slower then hard but slow. I moaned with every thrust grabbing the sides of the table keeping me in my place. I wanted more intensity so I dug my nails in his back and he groaned.
"Harder baby." I say out of breath and he thrusts into me harder but still slow. I moan super load as his thrusts gets harder. A few more thrusts and then he cums right into the condom and I still need some assistance.
"Keep going baby. I'm not there yet." He continues to thrust in and out of me but I just don't get there. He cums again but I still need help getting there.
"I'm not there yet baby but keep going I'm close." He thrusts in a few more times and then finally I cum and we stop.
"That was awful." He says. He wasn't wrong like he just couldn't make me cum.
"Did I do something wrong?" I ask nervously.
"No it's me. I'm sorry don't worry you were perfect." I put my clothes back on and we head into the house. I shower then get into bed and I feel the bed dip and as in expecting arms to wrap around me they don't. I look over and see Jackson dead asleep.