Part 61

Jackson's pov
All of the performances were lit as fuck yada yada. My girl did amazing yada yada. She's hot yeah I know. Anyways I don't feel like that's really that important. I was sitting in the studio with Justin and some other producers and I was at a loss for lyrics. I didn't know what to write. It's just ugh. All I could think about was Lauren and Jacob. They're still being seen hanging out and he looks at her the way I look at her. He just ugh. He stares at her like she's the most beautiful specimen like I do but she sees him staring and smiles or blushes or both. It's ridiculous. I just don't want to lose her especially not to him. I decided to take a break and go give her a call.
"Hello?"
"Hey Baby girl!"
"Oh hey Jack what's up?"
"Uhm uh what're you doing?"
"Just hanging with Jacob in catering."
"Having fun?"
"Why do you seem so hostile."
"I just...he is...but we...I don't know I just get angry thinking about you hanging with him."
"Don't worry babe ok?"
"I just hate the way he looks at you and the way he touches you and I hate it all. I just I don't want you to realize he's a better guy and start dating him."
"Hey I love you ok? You won't lose me at all. I'm right here and I love you."
"He gets to see you in your tour costume and doing all of your sexy dance moves every night. Ugh it makes me so mad."
"You're being over protective and possessive. I save every ounce of love that I have, for you."
"I'm being crazy I know I'll call you later. I gotta get rid of this..."
"Jealousy?"
"I'm not jealous."
"Just admit that you're jealous."
"But I'm not."
"Keep telling yourself that."
"I'm not jealous babe."
"Ok sure."
"I'll talk to you later."
"Ok bye my jealous boyfriend."
"I'm not..." Then of course she hung up on me. I walk back into the studio to write and I struck genius.
"Let's write a song about jealousy. Everyone experiences it. Maybe a song about how jealousy can happen even far into the relationship."
"Yeah its relatable, it's popular. Put some good lyrics and a nice rhythmic beat behind it and you've got a hit." My manager says and Justin agrees.
"Let's get to it!" We got to writing and spent all day in the studio. Days after. We have been here for 3 days straight, eating chipotle, subway, and pizza plus tons of junk food and using the bathroom here. We slept on the couches. I mean Lauren has called a thousand times. I answered a few so that she knew I was alive but kept it short so we could get back to work. The song is finally finished and I can go home and take a hot shower and drink some tea. We did everything we needed and it will be released in two days. I went home worked out, showered, went to bed. I slept like practically the whole day then woke up grabbed my laptop and got to work. I ate. I went on tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, snapchat. I kept the fans in the loop and let them know about the song coming out. I did some replies to fans then answered some label emails. Apparently they want me to perform at the EMAs. I'm nominated for a ton of awards there but it'll be fun to do. I agreed and lined up some concerts and charity events, award shows, meet ups. We finalized the Taylor tour schedule and at which shows I will be doing what. I fell asleep on my laptop with Jax cuddled next to me. Suddenly a weight drooled on my chest.
"Uncle Jackie!"
"Hey Toby."
"What did u do today make music?"
"Yes I did that's where I've been all week love."
"Hey little brother it's good to be back in the city lots for this little time to do."
"Good."
"Come on Tobe we have to go get you into a back."
"I don't want to take a bath." He whines.
"You have to get clean to stay healthy."
"I don't want to!"
"Little boy you don't have a choice!"
He screams and thrashes around on the floor. He cries and screams his face turns red. He kicks the chair.
"Tobias Marcel Danielson Austin that is not how we act! You stop crying and get up! We don't kick things."
"He only screams louder." I tell her she gives me the 'no shit' face. She picks him up and carries him up the stairs while he screams some more. Something is definitely up with him. I closed my laptop and plugged it in then gave Lauren a quick call and she was hanging with Jacob so I hung it up after a while of her going on about him. I couldn't take it. I went to sleep and waited for my song release.

Lauren's pov
I was sitting bored backstage with the girls and Jacob. We pretty much we're all laid out in various places in the dressing room.
"Lau?" Dinah calls from the other side of the room laying on a window panel.
"What?"
"Your boo just released a new song."
"Yay can you play it!" She turns on her phone and nice beat and melody play.
"I don't like the way he's looking at you
​I'm starting to think you want him too
​Am I crazy, ​have I lost ya?
​Even though I know you love me, can't help it."
I perked up at the music and Jacbo whose head was on my stomach as he sat on the ground jerked forward. I apologized. Is this really what Jackson feels?

​​​"I turn my chin music up
​And I'm puffing my chest
​I'm getting ready to face you
​You can call me obsessed
​It's not your fault that they hover
​I mean no disrespect
​It's my right to be hellish
​I still get jealous

​'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful
​And everybody wants a taste
​That's why (that's why)
​I still get jealous

'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful
​And everybody wants a taste
​That's why (that's why)
​I still get jealous

​I wish you didn't have to post it all
​I wish you'd save a little bit just for me
​Protective or possessive, yeah
​Call it passive or aggressive

​I turn my cheek music up
​And I'm puffing my chest
​I'm getting ready to face you
​You can call me obsessed
​It's not your fault that they hover
​I mean no disrespect
​It's my right to be hellish
​I still get jealous

'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful
​And everybody wants a taste
​That's why (that's why)
​I still get jealous

'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful
​And everybody wants a taste
​That's why (that's why)
​I still get jealous

​You're the only one invited
​I said there's no one else for you
​'Cause you know I get excited, yeah
​When you get jealous too

​I turn my cheek music up
​And I'm puffing my chest
​I'm turning ready to face you
You can call me obsessed
​It's not your fault that they hover
​I mean no disrespect
​It's my right to be hellish
​I still get jealous

'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful
​And everybody wants a taste
​That's why (that's why)
​I still get jealous

'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful
​And everybody wants a taste
​That's why (that's why)
​I still get jealous

​Oh (that's why)
​I still get jealous
​Oh (that's why)
​I still get jealous"
It was a good song and would do so well, but I could tell it was about us. He really is jealous of Jacob.
"Lauren was that about us?" Jacob asks in a whisper.
"No I think he meant just in general." I lied. He nods.
"Lauren I think he's sending you a message." Normani says not looking up from her phone.
"Guys can we play another song?"
"Ok your ex boo released a song."
"Dinah!"
"I'm still playing it."
"...She got that smile and that body is to die for. Doesn't like guys and that's why she makes me cry."
"Cause I found I girl who's in love with a girl
She said that she tried but she's not into guys"
"Oh why tell me why did I fall for those eyes she said that I'm nice but she's not into guys "
"Ah shit!"
"Jesus Lauren it's not your day today!" Normani says laughing.
"Wait how are you not into guys if you're dating Jackson." Jacob asks.
"I thought I was gay cause I had really hard crush on this girl and it was my first female crush and I thought I was gay so that's what I told him and he freaked out. I'm not gay though."
"Jesus Lauren everybody loves writing songs about you!" Camila says.
"I'm just such good inspiration." I went on Twitter and all over my feed was that Jacksons song was about me which it obviously was.