Part 30

"Do you have to go?" She asks hugging my side. Leaning against the car.
"Yes baby but I promise I'll be back in a month and a half."
"Pinky swear?" I lock her pinky then pull her forward and steal a kiss. She giggles into the kiss. Yeah she's medically cleared now. She stands in front of me.
"So when you get back im gonna make up all of the kisses we missed and then some." She smirks continuously kissing me through her little tease.
"Oh is that so?"
"Mhm!" She keeps hold of my shirt kissing me deeper and deeper. I move my hands from her waist and  to her butt but she slaps them away.
"You have to wait a month and a half." She scolds kissing my cheek.
"Oh and when I get back im gonna take you and all of you and then I'll get to see how loud you can really sing." I finish with a growl. She gasps and slaps my shoulder.
"Bad boy!"
"I know right." She giggles her adorable giggle.
I sigh and cup her face in my hands.
"You know how much I love you right?" She nods. "How much then?"
"More than the world."
"More than the universe." I correct.
"You are so beautiful and gorgeous, you're so sweet and funny and dorky. I love how your my best friend and still the love of my life. I love everything about you and I will never ever cross my heart and hope to die never ever hurt you. Never in a million years. Now I'm gonna be gone a lot but that's our careers ok? If I don't speak with you in a few days don't think I'm avoiding you or that I hate you because I love you so fucking much. I would rip my heart out of my chest and hand it to you if I could. You hold my heart in your hands and you'll never be alone because you are my other half and you have the most important and vital thing for my body. You have the one thing I have never given anyone, my whole heart. Lauren Jauregui I love you so much and I will never ever stop. If you get triggered, Skype me, you're sad call me, you're angry and want to rant I'll be right here. If anyone touches you, hurts you, makes you feel like shit then I'll get on a plane and kick them so hard and so many times in their baby maker until they can't have children anymore. I will protect you and kept you safe even from miles away. You are my baby, my baby girl, my princess. Ok?" She nodded and was tearing up a bit so I wiped her tears with my thumbs and kissed both of her cheeks.
"You'll never be alone." I sing a line from a song that I'm writing for Shawn. She smiles and I pull her into a huge and tight hug.
"Damn where was that when you left the first time?"
"It didn't hit me till I saw you sick laying in bed that we could very well lose each other in a matter of seconds, anything could happen to us. I want you to know how much I love you so that if God forbid anything happens we die knowing how much we love each other."
"God I love you so fucking much. You're my knight and shining armor Aussie! Ill miss you so fucking much and I'll take care of Jax." I chuckle as Jax runs and jumps on me.
"Hey Jax! Be good for mommy Lolo will you?" He barks.
"Good boy! And make sure auntie Dinah doesn't kill anyone and make sure Camila doesn't accidentally kill herself and most of all make sure you watch out for my angel. If anyone tries to hurt her you bite them so hard your teeth are stuck in their skin you hear?" He barks twice. Lauren laughs as he jumps into her arms. The horn honks behind me.
"Aye king Jack get your ass in the car and let's go otherwise Simons gonna kill me!"
"Alright Big Jeff I'm coming!"
"Go babe!" She says. I peck her lips.
"Bye gorgeous!" I kiss her forehead then run around and get into the car. Big Jeff drives off and I watch my girlfriend put Jax down and chase him back into the house. I sighed.
"Don't worry kid you'll see her soon enough."
"Ugh but I just want to be with her 24/7!"
"Well buddy that's gonna be hard but I think you kids can make it long term. I see how in love you guys are and it's something that I wish I had. You know a love so strong at such a young age."
"I'm 25, Jeff I'm not so young. She's young oh so young. It's just I don't think she'll be ready when I'm ready to settle down. She's so young."
"It's six years not 20."
"I know but it's just I have five years to get my shit together before I want to start a family and by that time she'll be 24 and she has her whole career ahead of her."
"Ok I know you think that this is a big deal but it's really not. If she loves you then she will be ready. I know she loves you and she will be ready because of it. If she's not ready trust me within the next 2 years she'll come around and realize with you is where she wants to be."
"But I haven't even...between us, I have t sealed the deal."
"Oh well she wants to right?"
"Yeah!"
"Well next time you see her or when you feel it is right then do it!"
"You're right Jeff."
"I know I am. I always am." I rolled my eyes then turned on the radio braving the 5 hour ride to the next appearance. Suddenly my song came on the radio. I looked at Big Jeff then started freaking out. I immediately called Lauren.
"Hello?"
"Babe my song is on the radio!"
"Oh my god what station?"
"103.7!"
"Ahh! We're tooning in."
"This songs for all the selfish girls they want the whole wide world
They just want everything
And they cry when the sky ain't blue..." I could hear the girls screaming the song over the phone. I laughed and smiled.
"That was King Jack my boy Jackson Danielson whose EP flew to #3 today!" The girls squealed over the phone. I squealed in the inside.
"Oh my god that's crazy!"
"On a scale from one to 10 how excited are you?"
"Uhm id have to say 3....hundred million and fifty five point 3!" I practically yell.
"That's so awesome baby im so proud of you."
"Thank you!"
"Did you call your parents?"
"They wouldn't really care anyways so why would I?"
"Because that's huge and their your parents and should share in your milestones."
"Well they don't even want me doing music my dad says music isn't poetry, poetry is poetry and that's what he wants me to focus on as a hobby. He wants me to actually go to college and get like an architecture degree or something or business but I don't want to focus on that. I like music. He will never approve. I mean he cut me off last week." I mumble the last part.
"He what?"
"He cut me off from the family."
"Jackson where the hell are you gonna stay in Australia for 3 months?"
"I don't know maybe a friend's!"
"Jackson this is a huge issue. I don't want you to be homeless for 3 months. I can stay with my great uncle or something. I'll figure it out babe!"
"You better! I love you!"
"I love you too bye!"
"Bye!" I hang up the phone and spend the rest of the ride making calls to Australia to find someone to stay with. Finally I found someone but there's an issue its my step aunts house. Downside her adopted daughter is my ex. Don't get all creep d out. Neither of them are actually related to me.