Part 45

Lauren's pov
Yeah he was back and I was happy yada yada. I was also horny as hell. I haven't had any action in almost a year. I'm soooo horny right now. I know he's the same way, he has to be. There's no way he's not horny cause he sure as hell hasn't gotten any in more than a year. The last time I got some was in the back of the tour bus. What do you expect to happen leaving me and Camila in a tour bus alone. Two bored, horny teenagers in one room. But now I know that just after that she had sex with Shawn. It's just a lot of emotions. I honestly don't care anymore. She was a mistake and that's all she'll ever be. A mistake on the broken road that lead me straight to Jackson. He's so perfect. I love him. We got to his house and closed the door and the first thing he did was push me against the door and kiss me hard. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close deepening the kiss.
"I missed you too." I say smirking.
"Do you know how long I've been waiting to do that?"
"About as long as I have?"
"Longer."
His eyes were glistening like he was on the verge of crying. I knew he wasn't but that's the level of emotion in the air. It wrapped around my heart like a lasso and refused to let go. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and lock in so he could never leave again. I was so lonely without him. He is my cuddle buddy, my protector, my best friend, my boyfriend and he was gone. I almost fell back into depression. Jackson is the only person I can actually say I'd give up my life for. He's the only one that I can say has always been and will always be there for me. He's the only person who I can say that I love everything about them. He's perfect, even his imperfections which are few.
I placed my hand on his face and stroked his jaw admiring every single one of his features. From his jaw to his cheekbones to his hair to his eyes to his nose. I brushed my thumb over both of his lips.
"Did you actually kiss the model in that video?"
"Babe you know it was for the video."
"I know but did you like it?"
"Did I like the kiss?"
"Yeah."
"Uhm it wasn't a bad kiss but I would've rather have been kissing you."
"Stop lying you weren't thinking about me."
"What do you mean?"
"You liked it."
"I...I..."
"You don't have to lie it's ok that you did."
"It is."
"Yeah because you know who kisses the best?"
"W...who?"
"Me." I hummed against his ear.
"Oh that's it." He lifted me over his shoulder and carried me up the stairs and when we reached his room he threw me down on the bed. He kissed me and I flipped us over using the small amount of strength I have and straddled his hips pulling my zipper of my pants down. He grabbed my hand and stopped me.
"Oh my god Jackson you can't be serious? It's been almost 8 months together."
"I know..."
"How much longer?" I whine.
"Calm down Lauren I know you're horny."
"I just want you so bad." He flips us over.
"What did I tell you last time."
"To wait till I forgot."
"And have you?"
"You can't forget something like that." He smirks.
"Then let me help you forget." He lightly kisses my cheek then my jawline.
"Are you fucking kidding me? All I had to say is that I can't forget and I could've been getting some this whole time."
He hums yes against my neck. He kisses the space under my ear making me moan.
"When I kiss you who do you think about?"
"You."
"No it can't be me who else do you think about."
"C..Camila..." He sucks harder on my neck biting the skin.
"Jackson." I moaned. He kisses down to my collar bone.
"There we go now whenever I suck your neck you think about me ok?" I nod. He pulls my shirt over my head revealing my sexy red bra. He kisses down my collarbone onto my chest. He kisses my stomach over and over.
"Who are you thinking about?"
"You."
"Don't lie who else ever made you moan like this?"
"Tyler."
He kisses on my stomach and slowly ran his hands up to my covered breast and massaged them.
"Uh..." I moaned.
"Now are you thinking about Tyler."
"Hell no!"
"Mhm good."
He unbuttons my jeans and and kisses in between getting closer and closer to where I want him. He pulled my pants down and I helped him by wiggling them off.
"You're soaking babe." He says looking at my drenched underwear.
"No shit I'm wet when my hot as hell boyfriend is teasing me so fucking bad."
"Well here comes more teasing." I groan. He went in between my legs and started leaning down.
"This is so not fair you get full access of me and you won't even take your shirt off."
"You want it off?"
"Yeah." I say biting my lip and nodding. He pulls off his shirt revealing his still rock hard abs.
"Sorry I'm not in the best shape." He apologizes
"Your joking right."
"No I'm sorry I've been busy not a lot of time to work out."
"Why are you apologizing for looking like a god?"
"You don't mind?"
"Don't mind your rock hard abs that are about to caress my body?" I said running my hands down his chest and abdomen. I lean up and kiss the middle of his pack and down farther. I placed hands on his hips as I kissed farther up his chest. He places hands on my shoulders and pushes me down onto the bed then leaning down and connecting our lips. I tangled my fingers in his hair. He kisses my chin then quickly down my body and reached my pooling area and then sucking through the panties.
"Who do you think about when I do this."
"Brad." I said that just to mess with him, like I ever let Bread touch me. Ew that's disgusting to think about.
"Not anymore." He pulls down the underwear and licks the area before laying kisses over it. He runs his fingers down the opening. I suck in air trying to control myself a little. What do you expect. I haven't been touched like this in more than a year. He closes his mouth capturing my clit and sucking away. I moaned his name so many times I lost count. He pushed his fingers inside of me pumping in and out.
"H-holy shit in close."
"Cum for me." I reach my high and release on his hand.
"Who made you cum?"
"You did."
"That's right. Not Brad, not Typer, not Camila I made you cum that hard." He stuck two of his fingers in front of my mouth and I sucked on them causing him to moan. He kissed me for a while allowing me to calm down from before. I could feel his boner against my clit. Through his jeans but hard nonetheless. I gripped his crotch and he moaned.
"You hard for me baby?" I ask smirking against his lips.
"Oh yeah."
"It's my turn to make you forget." I say pushing him to my side and straddling his waist my wet warm core against his lower abdomen. I kiss his neck.
"Forget about every girl you ever dated." I sucked on his neck.
"Every girl whose ever flirted with you." I kiss his shoulder and back over to the crook of his neck.
"Every girl you ever hooked up with."
"Every crush." I kissed down his chest.
"Every single girl you've ever admired."
I kissed his lips.
"Every girl whose made a move on you." I peck his lips again.
"Every girl you ever surfed with or sang with." I kiss his lips again.
"Every girl whose checked you out or you've checked out."
I kiss up his jaw.
"Every girl whose kissed you." I grabbed his hand.
"Every girl whose ever held your hand." I kiss his hand.
"Every girl whose sucked your dick." I put his pointer finger in my mouth and he grunted.
"Every girl whose ever told you they loved you."
"Every girl whose ever played with your hair." I unbutton his pants and pull them down. He kicks them off his feet.
"Every girl whose worn your clothes." I kiss his lips and look straight into his eyes.
"And most importantly every girl you've ever fucked." I say with a growl.
"When you're with me you only think about me comprende?"
"I love your accent." He says breathily pulling my body close to his.
"Do you understand I am to be the only person on your mind. No one else. You shouldn't moan another girls name. You shouldn't do what another girl liked. You do me how I ask for. You do me how we talk about. You fuck me like I'm one of a kind. Our sex shouldn't be based on experience with others. Sex with me should be based off of me. Do you copy?" He nods.
"Your sexy when your confident." He sits up kissing my neck while my legs are on his sides.
"You like this?"
"It's sexy."
"Do you like when I whisper en español?" I whisper in his ear.
He shudders under my voice.
"Quiero tener sexo contigo."
"Say something else baby your voice is so sexy."
"¡Metémela!"
"What does that mean?"
"Put it inside of me." He groans against my chest where his head was buried sucking and biting at the skin.
"!Soy el jefe!"
"I don't understand."
"I'm the boss."
"Oh hell no!" He flips us over.
"I'm fucking you tonight!"
"No I'm riding you tonight." I try to flip us over again but he holds my arms pinning me down.
"I won't do anything till I'm in control."
"Jesus Lauren I'm so hard I just want to make love."
"Nope."
"You're getting me annoyed." He growls and I gasp feeling a rush of turn on at his words.
"Too bad." He growls lowly.
"Holy shit that was sexy." He smirks and connects our lips. They move together as his fingers trace over my body.
"Stop stalling let's do this!" I say after moaning.
He reaches somewhere and pulls out a condom. He pulls down his boxers revealing his huge member.
"Jesus Christ that's gonna stretch me out."
"Are you sure you want that we can always adopt abstinence."
"Just fuck me you asshole." He chuckles and enters me. He pulls out then back in slowly. It hurt so bad because ive never had anyone this big before. The pain was soon replaced by pleasure. I moaned as his thrusts got slightly faster. He kisses my neck and continues to grind into me. I place my hands on his back pulling him closer.
"Faster." He moved faster in and out. His breathing got uneven as did mine. Our moans emitted sporadically never in a pattern. Our lips connected.
"Uh princess you're so tight," he moaned.
"Fuck Jackson." I dug my nails in his back. He grinds faster and faster and for the first time in a year I was reaching my climax.
"I'm c...close Jackson..." I moaned as he continued to thrust into me.
"Go on cum for me."
I came but he kept going. He thrusted faster and suddenly a ball formed in my stomach again.
"Uh Jackson...Jackson...uh!"
"That's right who do you belong to."
"Jackson."
"Uh Lauren...I fucking love you." My nails dug further into his back raking down hard. My walls closed around him.
"Fuck Lauren your so fucking sexy...Damn you're tight! Uh...uh!"
"Ah uh uh ah uh..." He thrusted harder and I reached to the sides grabbing the sheets.
"I..im...c...close again Jack!" I moaned.
"God me too!" He thrusted as our moans and screams filled the room. I raked my hands down his back getting so close like on the edge and then I felt him release just as I did. He collapsed on top of me, panting, out of breath.
"Fuck that was such a good orgasm. You're really good at that baby girl." He says before leaning down on me again before repeating the entire process but with him holding me down this time. No way to dig into his back
"Yes! Yes! Jackson!" I scream as he thrusted into me hard over and over again.
"Jackson!" I scream as I release again feeling him do the same shortly after.
"That was incredible. He says before gently pulling out after helping me ride out my high. We were both very sensitive. He pulls off he condom throwing it to the side before placing himself down beside me his body burning and sweating next to mine.
"4 times. No one has made me cum 3 times."
"Now I have."
"I want to cum 4 times every time we fuck that was amazing!"
"Oh you will." He says kissing my forehead and pulling me into his arms.
"I'm tired." I say.
"Go to sleep baby girl." He kisses the top of my head and I fall asleep.