Part 50

Jackson's pov
I was going to work out with Lauren because she wants to see me workout. I don't know I think she's worried I'm straining my muscles because my arms were soar yesterday. She told me I shouldn't do so much weight lifting because I might hurt myself. So we walk into my gym and she looks like a child studying the equipment. It wasn't very conventional equipment.
"What is this stuff?"
"I don't really believe in using treadmills and all of that other stuff. Using common equipment is more helpful for natural muscle building.
"Jesus Jackson!"
"Well shall we begin?"
"Sure I want to watch you I'm not doing any of this because it will probably kill me."
I chuckle.
"Ok so here's the flour bags, there's not actual flour in it though." I throw the bags from side to side and hold them up in the air. I used the metal pole I mended to two buckets filled with water. I did some old football drills.
"Lauren lay down!"
"But your sweat is all over the floor."
"Just do it!" She groans but lays down anyways. I laid down and got into push-up position over her. I start doing push ups and every time I do a push-up I kiss her.
"Well I like this workout." She jokes. "Let's see how many you can do."
I end up doing like 60 so I got 60 kisses. I got hot so I took off my shirt then started doing sit ups.
"If you can do 100 sit ups then I'll give you a long kiss." I get excited and start doing the sit ups extremely fast.
"99....100" I leaped over my own legs and tackled her from her knees right onto the ground attacking her lips. We finally separate.
"Babe what do you do to get those rock hard abs." I ask her leaning down and kissing her again.
"I run and I punch stuff!"
"What?"
"I don't box people but I punch a punching bag so that I don't punch people."
"You know how to fight?" I raise an eyebrow.
"No I just punch stuff."
"Let me teach you how to fight."
I stand up and help her up. We walk over.
"Ok so I don't know square up."
She laughs.
"Square up? Really?"
"Yes I forget what it's called." She gets into position and forms a surprisingly correct fist.
"Alright so you punch this hand and punch that hand then duck...." We spend like 20 minutes learning and then she started practicing and soon the sweat was beading at her forehead and let me just tell you, female sweat is so hot. So fucking hot. She stops and looks at me.
"I am?" Shit did I say that out loud.
"Yeah you did."
"It's true you're really hot punching stuff and getting all sweaty."
"Sweat is nasty...unless your shirt is off and your doing some sexy task like working your biceps or something."
"Yeah it's the same way for me when you're like punching stuff and being all vicious, it's really sexy." Somehow we had closed the space between us.
"It's pretty hot to see you doing such badass things."
"Like what?"
"Like I don't know this stuff and probably sparring or something. Somethings fierce and sweaty."
"Hm let me see if I can go find something like that to do." She walks away. I watch her ass as she leaves the room then suddenly she turns around and tackles me to the ground. She pins my hands to the sides of her head.
"It's not polite to stare at a girls ass."
"But your my girlfriend so it's ok."
"No it's not it's still disrespectful."
"My bad I was just admiring."
"Who said I didn't want to be disrespected."
"I have to finish working out babe."
"Sex is one of the best calorie burners." She leaves open mouth kisses down my neck.
"Babe I have to get to some meetings and a photoshoot later I can't have hickeys on my neck."
"Fine I won't only put them on your neck."
"Wait what time is it?" I look at my phone and it says 10:40."
"Shit!" I freak out standing up.
"What's wrong babe?" Lauren asks slightly agitated.
"I have 20 minutes to get showered and to the studio." I run upstairs and shower quickly then get changed into sweats and a t shirt. I ran down the stairs and was greeted by Lauren.
"Have fun babe. I'll see you later."
"I love you."
"Love you too!"
I drove to the shoot and walked in to find my manager and the photographer.
"You're late."
"Sorry I was working out and then got distracted."
"Ok well you may go ahead and get started." The photoshoot took like an hour. I went to the girls house to get Lauren because I'm taking her somewhere I'm a very romantic guy so I want to surprise her. I go to their house and the door is wide open, are they trying to get killed.
"Yeah we just haven't had sex in like 3 weeks because something always seems to get in the way and I'm frustrated sexually but I mean I'm fine otherwise." That was clearly Lauren's voice.
"Don't worry about it, it'll happen." I waited long enough so that they didn't know I heard.
"Harmonies your door is wide open." I say walking towards their voices. I go into the kitchen and see all of the girls standing around. These damn girls are always in the kitchen.
"So Lauren what're you doing tonight?" I ask.
"Nothing."
"Do you have your phone on you?"
"Yeah it's fully charged why?"
I scoop her over my shoulder.
"Babe what're you doing?"
"I will have her back by 11:00 or maybe she'll just stay with me tonight!"
"Jackie put me down."
"No!"
"Put me down."
"Ok so if you need us call me!"
"Baby, babe, love of my life, boyfriend, the one I wake up thinking bout, my only one, best person on earth, lover, angel face, Aussie, one true love, prince, King, King Jack, please with all of my heart put me the fuck down."
"Ok so I'm gonna go get my sex monster out of your way."
"Jackson put me down."
"Call me sexy beast."
"Ugh fine my sexy beast."
"Still not putting you down."
"You little shit!"
"Goodbye ladies we have to go."
The girls who were all giggling over our situation waved and went back to their stimulating girl conversation. I carried Lauren out of the door and then put her in my arms bridal style after I opened the door then placed her in the seat with the lock on. I ran to my side and got in.
"Jackson where are you taking me?"
"Out."
"I'm not dressed for 'out'."
"babe you look gorgeous so just trust me."
I intertwined our hands.
"I hope you know that I don't appreciate being manhandled and stolen from my house."
"Yeah well I wanted to take you on a date so I decided to just throw you into the car."
"I look a mess."
"Babe you're gorgeous no matter what you wear and I like what you're wearing." I look at her in her jeans and camisole with a cardigan and doc martins. I like her outfit.
"My hair looks like a rabbits nest."
"Ok firstly babe rabbits don't live in nests and secondly your hair looks amazing."
"Do you have a brush?"
"Do I have a brush! Of course in the glove compartment pull up the bottom. She does and it reveals 3 brushes and 2 combs with a small container of gel.
"Oh my god, only you would have this in your car."
"Hey I have to look good all of the time." She takes a brush and starts brushing her hair. When it's gets the way she wants it she puts the brush back and I rest a hand on her thigh. She places her hand on top of mine.
"Where are we going?"
"On a date."
"I know that but to where?"
"Our date."
"Where is our date?"
"It's where we are going."
"Oh my god you're ridiculous."
"I know but I'm your ridiculous." We lean in and kiss each other quickly then...
"Oh my god babe watch out!" She screams and I suddenly see the car headed for me before...