Klaus in my bedroom ?

Alexandria P.O.V

It's been two days since I told Klaus about us being mates, two days of silence. I hate waiting, I am a very impatient person. I was sat in the parlour drinking with Damon which has really become a daily thing.

' Alex what are you thinking about ?' Damon asked me.

' Just things.'

' Elijah ?' He asked, to be honest I haven't really thought about Elijah.

' No.' I said. He nodded and went to pour himself more alcohol, I sighed.

' Damon, I'm bored.' 

' I know the feeling.' He replied and walked out the room.  

I was sat there for a couple of hours, just doing nothing. Boredom over coming me, I watched the flames dance around for a while then bang. I looked away from the fire. 

' Damon, Stefan ?' I called out.

' God dammit Emily if this is you, I swear to God !' I yelled only to be greeted by another bang. I walked out the parlour and up the stairs being careful not trip over my heels. I got to the top of the stairs and stood there not really knowing where the sound was coming from. 

' Hello !' 

I heard another bang and it came from my room, I sped in to find Klaus laying on my bed with a teddy bear on his chest.

' Klaus what the hell ?' I asked glaring at him, he chuckled.

' I thought I'd come check up on you.' 

' It's been two days.' I said raising an eyebrow.

' I know, I had to wrap my head around it all.' He replied.

' And did you ? Wrap your head around it ?'

' I did sweetheart.' Klaus said and smirked. 

' Well ?' I asked. He got up from the bed placing the bear down and made his way over to me.

' Alexandria, I think love is a vampire's greatness weakness' He said. I turned my head away from him, my heart broke at what he said. His hands cupped my face and turned it back towards him.

' But sweetheart your friend Emily came to me and showed me our future.' He continued to say. 

' Emily came to see you ?' I asked shocked, he nodded.

' And what did this future hold ?' I said.

' It held happiness and love but also sadness and anger. It also showed me how our love isn't a weakness. Our love made us stronger.' He said with a smile.

' What else ?' I asked him.

' We were the King and Queen of New Orleans and I saw our children.' 
I smiled at the thought but at the back of my mind I felt sick because he said New Orleans.

' It sounds lovely.' I told him a smile appeared on my face.

' It was and I would like that to happen.' Klaus said, I looked up at him in shock. Really ? What about Elijah ? I thought. I still loved him but was I in love with him ? I thought about it and said

' I would like it to happen too.' 

After I said that he kissed me with so much love, I responded immediately. When I kissed him, I felt sparks shoot through my body. It felt nice, I felt safe, happy. He pulled away and pulled me into a hug. We stood there for a while. Just hugging, It wasn't awkward, it was nice. I pulled away and smiled.

' Alexandria, you need to tell Elijah.' Klaus said. I nodded, I know this.

' I will tonight.' He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips and sped out the room. 

'You Emily Bennett are an amazing best friend.'I said and I swear I heard her laughter.

Time skip///

I pulled out my phone and dialled Elijah's number. After five rings he finally picked up.

' Alexandria.'

' Elijah, we need to talk.' I said.

' I agree, I'll meet you at yours.' He said and hung up. I sighed. Let's get this over and done with. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. Waiting for Elijah to arrive. 

It's been an hour. I have waited a bloody hour. I have drank all of Damon's alcohol and painted my nails to occupy myself. The doorbell rang through out the house, I sped over and opened it. 

' Elijah.'

'Alexandria.' He said and walked in, I walked into the parlour him following behind.

' Elijah, I am sorry that I kissed Klaus when we were together.' I told him a guilty look appeared on my face.

' I know and I'm sorry that I walked away from you.' 

' Elijah, when I met you, I fell in love. I thought you were this amazing guy and you were going to help me with my demons. I still think that but I met Klaus and he had demons too. I felt like I had a connection with him which I couldn't explain, Emily told me about him being my mate it all pieced together.' I said, his face grew softer as I explained this to him.

' Alexandria, I thought you were my other half, but I was wrong. You and Niklaus are mean't to be together, mates or not. You see the good in him even though he has done terrible things, I did to but I gave up on him. You didn't. I see the way he looks at you and the way you look at him. All I see is love.'

' Elijah, I am sorry.' I told him. He came over to me and hugged me.

' I know.'

' I still want to be friends.' I said. He chuckled.

' I would like that very much.' He said and pulled away. I nodded and he sped out the house. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( I only own Alexandria, All the other characters are product of TVD/TO.)