Undercover

"It's the things we love most that destroy us."

"It was his brother that just attended the meeting." Steve said with clenched teeth.

Robb took in a deep breath in anger, remembering the way The Dark One had used him to hurt Elena and showed him those images after. He immediately let go of Elena, storming towards the exit of the tent while drawing his sword.

"Robb!" Elena yelled and grasped his hand before he could go any further. "You can't just face him."

"I can't stay here and do nothing either!" He yelled back in frustration. His eyes softened when he noticed the distressed look on her face.

"I couldn't either and look were that brought us." Elena whispered and looked up at him with pleading eyes. She knew that this was all her fault, she basically handed the doll over to him.

"She's right." Steve sighed deeply. "We have to think about this."

"He knows our plans, he knows what we're going to do. Most likely he's already headed to Winterfell to tell the Boltons." Robb growled. "We can't just let him."

"Yes we can." Elena frowned when a new plan popped into her head. "We can use it to our advantage."

"We can make a new plan." Steve nodded. "The Boltons will think that they're one step ahead of us when actually we're one step ahead."

"Do you know any other way into Winterfell besides the Northern, Southern and Eastern gate?" Elena looked up at Robb. "Do we have a plan B?"

"You have the secret passage on the western side of the castle." Robb said. "But we can't get our whole army in through there."

"We won't have to." Elena said.

"Do you really think I'd let you go in there on your own?!" Robb raised his voice. Just by the look of Elena's eyes he knew what she was planning to do.

"I don't need your permission." Elena said and then closed her eyes, knowing she just said something stupid.

"Elena." Robb said in his warning tone. He narrowed his eyes at her while grasping her arm.

"She won't have to go alone." Steve interrupted their silent argument. "We can still send Louis with her like we planned to do before."

"I still do not like the idea of you going into the castle without me." Robb clenched his jaw and looked down at Elena.

"This is not a matter of "liking" , Robb, Sansa is still in there and we need to get her out as soon as possible." She looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Don't wait too long to do that." Steve said. "When Ramsay hears you're planning to steal his wife he'll lock her up somewhere you won't be able to find her."

"Then I'll go right now." Elena made an attempt to leave.

"Wait!" Robb grasped her arm. "Just think about this for a second, we don't even know if The Dark One truly left."

"Besides, what about Damon? Where is he?" Robb asked. Elena's eyes widened when she realized she had forgotten about him. She turned to look at Steve.

"Don't look at me, the last time I saw him was when he was looking for you after you went after his brother." Steven frowned.

"We have to search for him." Fear was filling her body at the thought of what could've happened to him. Especially now that it was all her fault.

"Then The Dark One will know that we know that he's not Damon." Robb frowned.