Slowly fading

"I can't remember." Elena whispered, her eyes widened and her hair hanging before her eyes. Blood was covering almost her whole body, her hair sticky and messy. "I don't remember anything."

"Elena." Louis' eyes narrowed, his eyes determined. He pulled on his chains, trying to get closer to her. "Look at me."

"Elena, look at me, now." Louis demanded after she refused to lift her head.

She obliged, her green eyes meeting his blue ones. All she saw were the cuts and bruises that were covering his whole body, the awkward angle in which his leg was positioned. She took in a deep breath to try and stop the violent shivers that were running through her whole body.

"Who are you?" Louis asked, his eyes boring into hers, trying to get to her.

"I... I." Elena stuttered, her eyes looking around the cell. She remembered the lesson Ramsay had learned her. The fear filled her when she first thought of her own name, the name that will cause Louis even more pain if she dared even mention it. "I'm a puppet."

"No, no, no." Louis groaned, pulling on his chains in anger. "Look at me!" He yelled when she diverted her eyes away from him.

"Who are you?!" He repeated, afraid that she was gone.                               

"I'm a puppet, I'm his puppet." Elena repeated, her eyes frantically looking everywhere but towards Louis. Her whole body was shaking in terror.

Ramsay hadn't hurt her physically, just like the Dark One had commanded, no, Instead he tortured her mentally by abusing Louis right in front of her. He had given her a new name, new identity and if she was to remember who she was before, Ramsay would torture Louis further.

"No you're not!" Louis yelled in frustration. "You can't let him get to you, Elena!"

"Dammit!" Louis screamed. "You're Elena Snow, Robb Stark's guardian and love. You've been born in the North and you have ice powers. You had been living in Winterfell after Eddard Stark had taken you in, you met Robb and Gillian Karstark there, who became your best friend. And you're probably the most stubborn guardian that has ever lived on this godforsaken planet."

Elena looked up at him, her eyes confused and afraid of the truth that he was telling.

"You're Elena Snow." Louis repeated slowly and carefully.

"Okay?" Louis asked, his eyes locking with hers. He could see her calming down, he knew his voice was making her calmer somehow.

"You can't give up now, Elena, not now that they're fighting a battle outside." Louis' voice softened. "Not now that I need you to remain sane."

~

"Where's Damon?!" Robb yelled while driving his sword through someone's belly. He turned towards Steven, helping the guardian fight off the men around him. His horse was neighing and protesting violently, still not accustomed to the war.

"I don't know!" Steven yelled, disarming a man next to him before killing him. He turned around and tackled some men around him with his large wings, giving him a chance to kill them quickly.

"He should've been back by now!" Steven continued as he turned towards his next opponent. There were way too many for them to handle, as Robb said earlier, the Boltons outnumbered them 4 to 1.

"If he's not coming back any moment now, I don't think he will have someone to return to!" Robb yelled, seeing how Grey Wind devoured a man that just tried to attack him.