Chapter 1

I open my eyes and all I see is the car crash me and my parents were in. I see them in front of me laying lifeless on the road. I start crying and screaming. All I see is blood and smoke everywhere.
I see a guy coming out of the car that caused this tragic crash. He stumbled out with a beer bottle in his hand. The police cars pulling up. I run to my parents and try to get them to get up but a police officer grabs me and brings me away and I lose it. I try so hard to go see them and the other one holds me back also. It came to the point where they put me in the car to calm me down. The ambulance came very very shortly after they did and so did the fire truck. I watched from the car as they put that white sheet over my parents. I lost it once again. I got out the cop car bleeding still not even knowing the state of my injuries. I went up to the drunk guy and the police officer who was giving him a sobriety test.
"Look what you did!!!" I yell
"Miss calm down okay" the police officer says
"No I will not calm down. Look what he did. Those two people were my life!! Now whose gonna walk me down the aisle or watch me graduate?!! I hope you rot in hell!!" I yell and slap him and the cops pull me back.
"You killed my parents!!! You deserve to die!! Why did this have to happen to me?!" I yell

September 22
Monday:
I wake up in a cold sweat. Not another nightmare. It's been 3 months since that awful night and the flashbacks and panic attacks won't go away, they just keep getting worse and worse!
It's 4 am and I am on the verge of having a mental breakdown. Cameron is in California and I'm in Louisiana. I could call my best friends: tre', Emily, Lauren who are freshmen and Dylan who is a sophomore, but they are all sleeping. I need someone right now. I start freaking out, I feel like someone is taking the air from me little by little wanting to watch me suffer. I don't care if Cameron is sleeping or not. I grab my phone and click his name. It rings a few times and I'm starting to panic even more then he finally answers:
"Hello?" He says, he sounds like he was in a deep sleep

I just realized how bad this story is. It's gonna get better, hopefully. It's been a year since I started this and my writing skills have definitely improved. Just stick with it. I promise it will get better.