Chapter 21: Dirty Details

Sitting at the bar stool, finishing up their breakfast and talking, Chris gets up and takes the plates to the sink.

          "We should probably get ready huh?"

          "Yeah," Chris answers as they make their way up to Kendall's room and picking up his clothes.

          "Are you going to stop at home or wear the same thing two days in a row?" Kendall asks slipping on panties and a bra before finding a black top and a white pencil skirt that hugs her body.

         "Of course stop at home," Chris smiles, pulling her into him and kissing her.

           "You're going to make me late," Kendall says against his lips.

          "Well then you better get going," Chris smiles kissing her forehead.

          They walk out of the house and get in their separate cars, driving to their workplaces—Chris having a change of clothes at his office. About three miles out from work his phone rings, expecting to be Kelsey but his mom instead.

         "Hello mother dear," Chris smiles.

          "Hey honey, how did last night go?"

           "Um, do you want all the details?" Chris smiles.

          "Oh dear god, Chris please don't tell me you, I thought you were going to talk to her and tell her how you felt?" she sighs.

          "Yeah we had sex," Chris says softly. "Um twice."

          "Chris there are just some things a mother does not need to hear," she laughs. "Well, what does that mean for the two of you?"

           "I don't know," Chris sighs.

         "Okay, so no future daughter-in-law then?" She teases. "I just wanted to check in and see how it went before I said anything I wasn't supposed to before I see her tomorrow. Have a great day baby," hanging up the phone.

           "See her? What?" Chris says right as she hangs up.