Chapter 54: White, Sandy Beaches

Arriving at their resort, they are staying in their own private house, which is right on the beach. If you walk out the backdoor, the beach is in view and in a row by similar homes. It's a beautiful sunny day, not a cloud in the sky as they walk through the door, looking around the big and open living room. Kendall walks upstairs checking out the rest of the house, going straight to the balcony and looking out at the crystal blue ocean.

           "This place is amazing babe," Kendall smiles.

           "It's stunning," Chris exclaims, kissing her cheek.

           "So what should we do first?" Kendall asks, kissing him softly.

           "I'd like to see you in a bikini for starters," Chris winks.

Kendall freezes, "oh yeah?" she laughs a little.

            "Definitely," Chris kissing her temple as he walks back into the bedroom and to the suitcases.

          "Well if you want me in that bikini we better get to the beach then."

           "I'm waiting for you to change," Chris winks.

            "Okay fine," Kendall smiles and digs into her suitcase for her bikini—disappearing into the bathroom. Chris changing into his board shorts.

           Kendall comes out in a black bikini, pulings a lace cover-up dress over it. She sees shirtless Chris.

           "Your boobs are still huge," Chris winks at her, leaning down and kissing her.

           "God I know. I kind of hope they stay that way," Kendall bites her bottom lip. She leans over and kisses him again. "Ready for the beach?"

            "Yes ma'am," Chris smiles, grabbing his Oakley's and hat as they walk downstairs and out the sliding doors down to the beach.

           "I can't wait to try everything here," Kendall smiles, passing the pools and beach bars.

           They get to the white sand, crystal blue water glistening in the distance as Chris lays their towels down—taking a seat and holding his arms out to Kendall.

            "Chris do you not want me anymore?" Kendall asks sitting down.

           "What?" giving her a look. "Why would you ask me that? Of course, I want you."

           "I just feel like the second we start to do more than kiss you cut it off fast, and I just feel like you don't want me or I don't know."

           Chris sighs, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and kissing her temple. "I just think you don't want to right now with everything that happened. Plus, you can't have sex for six weeks anyway."

           "Chris do you think I don't know that? I know I can't have sex and I honestly don't know if I'd want to anyways. I don't know, I feel like since that talk we have been overly nice with each other, but you still blame me."

            "Blame you? When have I blamed you?"

            "You don't have to say it, Chris. I just feel it by your actions or your looks, and I'm tired of us avoiding it."

            "I can't blame you for anything Kendall," Chris sighs.

           "Okay, I'm sorry then."

           "I'm gonna get in the water," Chris informs, kissing her softly before getting up and walking into the lukewarm water.

            They spend the whole day at the beach and playing around in the water having a perfect afternoon. The both getting a lot of sun.