Me And Mr. Bones

He sat at the counter. Sipping ketchup, oddly enough. He was cute, so I went up and spoke to him.

That was two years ago. We had dated, but eventually split when he thought I liked Mettaton. Just because I tweeted posted a picture of the two of us. He had interviewed me, for God's sake!

But now I saw him standing at the party, and he didn't see me. Some girl came up and started talking to Sans. He didn't seem to be interested, but I got damn pissed. This girl couldn't come up and flirt! She winked and took a flirty stance, her chest standing out in a tight tank top. She had brown shorts. Sans sipped his drink, and nodded at her. She pouted, then took him to dance.

After two songs, he went back to his table and she sat down. He turned away, and she leaned in. He clearly wanted her to go away. The nerve of that chick! I wanted to scream at her. I was jealous. Never got over Sans. He got over me. I watched the two for an hour.

Then the girl tried to kiss him.

He tried to pull back but she leaned in more.

So I slid over.

Sans saw me and narrowed his eyes. I made a face. Then I grabbed her shoulder and pushed her away.

"Nobody stands in between me and my man. It's me and Mr. Bones, lady."

She blushed and went away.

I turned to Sans.

"Sorry I said 'my man', but she needed a hint. I'll leave."

I walked away, and pulled out a cupcake. It was good, and made me happier than I had been. I was feeling less angry and more hyper when Undyne came over.

"Nice job, best friend!"

"Thanks Undyne the Undying. It wasn't that big."

"Sans is sure weirded out."

"Good."

"Here he comes now."

"What?"

Sans now stood by the table, hands in his pockets and an odd look on his face. Undyne laughed and ran away.

"Thanks."

"Welcome, Mr. Bones."

"You know that isn't my last name, right?"

"Listen to Amy Winehouse."

"Nope."

I turned to him, and sighed. I didn't know why he wanted to speak. And I wanted him to go away. I wanted to hit him. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to kick his chest so he felt some of the pain I did.

"I missed ya."

"Sarcasm. Nice. Well, jerk, I hate you too. Sorry for being friends with a robot."

"This isn't sarcasm."

I rolled my eyes and looked at him in a side glance. What did he want?

"This is an apology."

I was surprised. Sans was saying sorry?

"Really?"

"Yeah. I miss you."

I shook my head, laughing.

"Missed you too, Mr. Bones."

He slid into the seat next to me with a huge grin on his face.

"So you don't hate me?"

"Hate ya? Babe, never did."

Guess no one does get in between me and my man.