Soap

I walked around the room, hair hanging over my face. I shook my head at each feeble cry and piercing scream. After Sans almost escaped, I stood at the stage.

"You idiots think you can escape?" I asked, my voice deep and distorted.

*like in the beginning of Soap

The group of monsters let out a shout, a resounding yes. I went around the room, kicking and glaring at each one, my eyes (e/c) and brimming with tears. I laughed and laughed, louder and more deranged, sounding almost painful. I turned to Undyne, and added more water to the bath she was in. I told her I was going to keep her underwater as my pet.

"Think I just remembered something,

I think I left the faucet running.

Now my words are filling up the tub."

I glanced over at Alphys, with syringes of Determination surrounding her. I said to her I was going to give her more and more until she burst.

"Darling, you're just soaking in it.

But I know you'll get out the minute

You notice all your fingers pruning up."

I moved close to Sans. He would get to watch all this, and then loose in a rigged battle.

"I'm tired of being careful, tiptoe, trying to keep the water warm.

Let me under your skin."

I let out a giggle, covering my mouth playfully.

"Uh-oh, there it goes, I said too much, it overflowed."

Why do I always spill?"

I laughed again, the screeching sound bubbling up inside me. It was Chara laughing, each time, and I merely smiled. I resented them, but I was the only one they ever cared about, according to the demon.

"I feel it coming out my throat,"

Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap."

I twirled gracefully, and slapped Papyrus on the nose area. He would be forced to eat poison spaghetti.

"God, I wish I never spoke,

Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap."

Picking up my knives, I tossed one near Toriel's head. She lay on a table, uptight, and was merely going to see two of her children kill two others.

"I feel it coming out my throat,"

Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap."

I dumped more water into Undyne's tank.

"God, I wish I never spoke,

Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap.

Think I got myself in trouble

So I fill the bath with bubbles.

Then I'll put the towels all away."

The real me managed to get control for a few seconds. I sang out to Chara, spitting out the words.

"Should've never said the word "love"

Threw a toaster in the bathtub."

Then they took over again and slapped the face of our vessel.

"I'm sick of all the games I have to play."

Frisk and Asriel were tied up, back to back. Knives and buttercups would be the end of them.

"I'm tired of being careful, tiptoe, trying to keep the water warm.

Let me under your skin."

Asgore cried more, and I held the poisoned pie up again. He shook his head, and I screamed in laughter, ripping apart my throat. It was clear now Chara shared my body and was doing this.

"Uh-oh, there it goes, I said too much, it overflowed."

Why do I always spill?"

I waltzed around, touching everyone's chins and lifting them up.

"I feel it coming out my throat,

Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap."

I spun my way back to the stage in the center, where I would sit with them when we needed.

"God, I wish I never spoke

Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap."

Climbing up the stairs, gracefully and sadly.

"I feel it coming out my throat,

Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap."

I cried from happiness at being with Chara, and grief from knowing what was about to happen. I think they all knew I was sorry.

"God, I wish I never spoke

Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap."

They lifted up their head, showing red eyes.