Spying on the Robot, Human, Skeleton and Undying.

*MY 20TH CHAPTER LIKE WHAT WHY I DO THIS IT HAS SOEM SANS X FRISK SANS X READER FRISK X READER PAPYRUS X METTATON UNDYNE X ALPHYS YES PLUS U IS GIRL SWITCH FOR THEM OR HE IF U NEED BIY

"This is gonna be great!" Frisk whispered, excited for the plan.

"yeah, this oughta be fun." Sans waved his hand. The two hid behind the door and peaked through the crack. Frisk popped their head in under Sans' as he laid on the floor. They listened as Mettaton sang, some song he made up.

"Darlings, dears, listen here!

I need my space,

Look into my face,

Let me prepare!"

Sans snickered lightly as he danced a bit, watching Mettaton use his brush as a microphone. It was sweet, and Frisk bobbed their head. After watching him pretend to speak to a crowd, he talked about his upcoming date with Papyrus as he wrote in his diary. Sans immediately grabbed Frisk's shirt collar and teleported to Papyrus's room.

"Dear Hero Log, I have a date with Mettaton! Today! I am excited, as it will be my first date after the humans. Maybe we will have spaghetti! Hooray!" Papyrus exclaimed, slamming his journal down and running to the closet. He pulled out a nicer shirt and his scarf, along with shined boots. He smiled and ran around, getting ready. Frisk groaned from the window area they sat on, and Sans let them choose where to go next.

Undyne's house. The two teleported to the ground and ran off. When they arrived, Undyne was chatting with Alphys in the kitchen. She was watching pasta cook as the two discussed all kinds of animes, deciding to got to Alphys' lab. Sans made a grumble and Frisk shook their head. Frisk then told Sans they wanted to see (y/n). Sans got a smile on his face and moved the two by her living room window, like creeps.

(*all credit to ateotu for tis song look up stronger then you undertale response parody)

They saw (y/n) sitting at a piano, placing her hands on the keys. She played a simple tune and started to sing.

-after song cause i am lazy as shit now and sads-

Sans sat there, and Frisk had tears slipping out of their eyes. Both knew what that situation felt like. Frisk had this point of view, and Sans knew what the other person felt. (Y/n) wiped her eyes and stood. She sniffled and let out a sigh, flopping on the couch. She started to speak out loud.

"If a girl likes a skeleton, who has watched her destroy it all and love it all, is a romance still possible? If a girl likes a cute little human, with a sweater and brown hair who she has killed, is it still love? Or is it obsession, festering inside until she takes them away forever, holding them from the world?" She wondered, unknowing the skeleton and human heard her confessions. One was shocked and the other scared. One was smiling and the other frowned.

"No use wondering, huh?" She declared with finality as (y/n) jumped up. Sans and Frisk high-taled it out of there.

-later again live with it-

"so (y/n), learn any new songs lately?" Sans smirked, downing his ketchup.

"Yeah, any good ones you can play?" Frisk wondered, nodding towards the piano that had appeared in Grillby's for some reason. She seemed surprised but nodded.

Stepping up the the seat, she poised her hands.

"This song," She declared, "Is about how anger feels."

(Y/n) then ran her fingers up and down wildly while screaming.

Sans and Frisk shook their heads, acknowledging that they had been bested.