Crossover- Yeah, Meet My Friends!

You looked at your monster buds.

"Uh yeah, he's pretty into monsters and such."

They nodded.

"Uhm, he's outside the door. Let me just go, uh, get him."

You opened the door to reveal Dipper Pines, a childhood friend. His sister Mabel was trying to find her bracelet. Despite all of you being twenty-one, Dips was still theory-crazy. You were still apple-juice-crazy. And Mabel was still, uh, crazy-crazy. But the S-Squad was together!

You waved them in, Mabel hugging you and Dipps-Dipps high-giving you. Your Monster-Fam stood up, talking to them. They came Underground to visit you and your new family.

Dipper started talking with Sans and Mabel immediately became besties with Papyrus.

You laughed, introducing everyone and exchanging discrete winks with Dips and Sansy.

The truth is, you were Dipper's kinda ex. You were also, funny story, Sans' kinda (girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other). Neither was official.

HahahahahahahahahaahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahaaaHahahahahahahahahaahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahha funny right

Yeah no.

It was a mess.

But!

Screw dis cause you don't need no man.

-

Dippi-Baboo was showing you his tattoos while Sans-Sans told Mabel and Papy some puns.

But the two were both pretty obviously catching on and the easiness between them died off.

So you were sweating like a pig.

-

Eventually someone *coughmabelcough* brought out Smile-Dip (she snuck some in) and now you were all on a sugar trip.

"WAIT WAIT UNDYNE MABEL ISN'T FOR SQUEEZING."

"NAH (GIRL/BRO/FAM) I'M GOOD. HEY, HEY SHOULD I CALL UP GRENDA AND CANDY?"

"DO IT SUGAR-PUNK!"

Everyone thought this was a great idea.

-

Now the girls were here, and Wendy too, who was in her thirties but still lovely. You were still sugar-high and playing Truth Or Dare.

"Aaalllrighty, mah friends. (Y/n), who do you like?"

-

You woke up to with pink glittery sugar around your mouth and your S-Squad and M-Fam passed out around you.

"Well dayum, we went nuts."

Everyone groaned.

You laughed.

Everyone either rolled over, let out a giggle, or groaned again.

You shook your head and stood.

Last night? You would always remember being crazed with your best buds and laughing, fighting, pushing, kissing?, just being... You.

Nothing that happened last night was relevant.

"Hey, who do you like?"

"Who wants pancakes?"

Nothing that happened last night matters.