Mine.

"NGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" You screeched, tossing knives at your wall. You had kicked and screamed and locked yourself at home for three days. Sans had married Toriel. The love of your life married a goat.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH!" Cried a furious you, tears starting to fall. You kept yelling, but a bit quieter now. You ran out of things to break and throw, and in frustration moved your hand at the wall as if to hit it.

And a streak of (f/c) scorched the wall.

"What?" You asked, breathless and sweaty. You stood and screamed again, hitting the wall over and over with what you assumed was magic, crying harder and aimlessly tossing out power.

You fell onto your knees, head up to the ceiling as you howled out your pain and let salty tears move down, sticking your hair to your already sweating face, pulling off your shirt to reveal an undershirt.

"WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T?" You cried, punching the ground with your fists. Some scuffling from outside was drowned out by your anguished, angry screams.

Sans was outside, with Toriel and Papyrus. They heard you, wondering what was going on.

"WHY DID YOU CHOOSE HER?"

The group outside tried your door. No luck. They were about to break in when they heard your next yell.

"WHY DID YOU FORGET?"

Sans paused, a memory hitting him. He turned to them, shaking his head and pulling the two away from your house.

"Was I not good enough?" You asked, air crackling with magic and the scent of tears, fresh hopelessness.

He forgot. Why didn't you?

You boarded up your house then, not letting anyone in. You spent your days crying, screaming, hitting and breaking things. You'd sneak out at night, go to Grillby's and steal some bread. Nothing mattered, you didn't care if you were arrested.

You were back at your house, food by you. You stared at it, then stepped on the food and burned it, marking up the walls. You pulled the boards off, fingers blistering and bleeding. You unlocked the door, and used magic to fix your house. You went into the bathroom, fixed yourself up and changed clothes.

And went into your bedroom. (F/c) sparks flew from the door.

The next day, everyone noticed your house was open. Your friends all rushed in, Toriel and Papyrus looking for you as Undyne, Alphys, and Sans sat in your living room. Mettaton was fixing food.

You were brought downstairs, looking perfectly fine. Everyone rushed to hug you.

"(Y/n)! Thank god you're okay!"

You smiled, confused.

"Thanks. But, who's (y/n)?"

If he forgot, so could you.