Father!Papyrus x Daughter!Reader

sorry guys ill fix that title later

for JackieSignorelli !! she(?)s rlly nice

--

"Hey Auntie Undyne!" you shouted. Your dad, Papyrus, was busy with royal guard duties and you were with your honorary aunt for the day. Uncle Sans was also busy, and your dad didn't really trust him not to be a bad influence.

"Heya, punk!" Undyne swept you up into a hug and closed the door with her foot. She set you down and asked what you wanted to do.

"I wanna... fight!" you shouted, filled with determination. She chuckled and nodded.

"Sure, kid. Ready to train?"

-

Half an hour later and you were sweaty from fighting. But your heart  was intent on winning. Even if it was basically impossible against Undyne. She lunged at you with her filed down spear and knicked your arm. 

"Ow!" You looked down. A small knick. You'd be fine.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'OW', DAUGHTER (Y/N)?"

Undyne paused, standing up. She smiled, although a bit weakly.

"Hey Paps!" 

Your dad and your uncle walked in, and you grinned at them both. Papyrus looked at you and smiled.

"WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING?"

"Fighting!" You said. Everyone's grins dropped.

"Uhh, she means, uh." Undyne stuttered. "She means, we were... play fighting?"

"YOU FOUGHT. MY DAUGHTER? MY ELEVEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER?"

"undyne, what the sh-crap?" uncle sans looked at her, left eyes slightly brighter.

Undyne threw her spear and said it was time for her to sleep.

-

"(Y/N), WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?"

"Dad, we were just training."

"NO, SHE HURT YOUR ARM. THERES A CHIP THERE."

"What?"

You looked down. Oh. There was a chip.

"Dad, it's fine." 

"NO, IT ISN'T. IF THIS IS HOW IRRESPONSIBLE YOU ARE, YOU AREN'T ALLOWED WITH UNDYNE ANYMORE UNLESS I OR YOUR UNCLE ARE THERE. AND FROM NOW UNTIL NEXT WEEK YOU ARE GROUNDED.

"What? Dad!"

"NO 'WHATS' YOUNG LADY! YOU'RE GROUNDED. THIS WAS VERY IRRESPONSIBLE."

"Dad! I'm fine!"

"YOU'RE HURT. GO TO YOUR ROOM."

You groaned and ran unpstairs into your room, throwing yourself in the bed. How could he? You hated being treated like a kid. You were almost twelve! Almost a teenager!

The door opened. 

"heya, kiddo."

"Go away."

"well, okay, but dinner's almost ready."

"Not hungry."

He closed the door.

You woke up late that night, hungry and sad. Sneaking downstairs, the light in the kitchen was already on. A plate of spaghetti sat in tinfoil in the fridge.

After heating up your food, you sat down on the floor to eat. You didn't know your dad was in the living room until he tapped your shoulder.

"..." You were still upset.

"I'M SORRY, (Y/N). I UNDERSTAND YOU'RE OLDER THAN YOU USED TO BE, AND I KNOW YOU PROBABLY FIND ME ANNOYING. I'M JUST WORRIED ABOUT YOU."

You stood. Somehow, tears were springing to your eyes. He cared about you.

"Oh, dad, I know. I'm sorry too. I just-I wanted to be like you."

Your dad's eyes filled with sparkles and he enveloped you in a hug. You hugged him back, smiling. 

Your dad loved you. And you loved him.

------

(BONUS)

Papyrus: UNDYNE SHES ELEVEN

Undyne: UndYNe sHes eLeVen