The Aido Villa

~Rose's POV~

I quickly put on an outfit and threw on a casual dress that had somewhat the same style as the school uniform. I had no idea where I got it but all I know is that it's one of the best dresses this world made. So comfty!

I jump on the railing and swing my suitcase on my lap and slide down. "I'm sorry I'm late everyone!" I said apologetically.

"That's okay," Kaname said giving me a soft gaze, "Let us go," I drag my suitcase to the door but Kaname's there to take it from me. I gave it to him after many ignored pleas.

"We're going to the Aido Village but Hanabusa isn't coming, how weird," Rima said. Ruka just replied, "As long as I'm with Lord Kaname," I look at Akatsuki and could tell he was thinking the exact same thing Rima was thinking but digging deeper.

Rima and I turn around and Rima said, "Shiki, aren't you coming with us?" I looked at Senri he said, "Nope. My parents keep nagging me so I'm going home," I had a slight feeling in the back of my head so I said, "Remember what I said at the gala, Senri,"

Rima looked disappointed and started digging through her purse. Pulling out a box of chocolate pocky she tossed it to Senri. He caught it and Rima said, "Good luck," and we both left.

I ran up to Kaname and tackled his back, "I'm no good with long car rides, Kaname. Ask Jason, he can tell you all about the-" I was suddenly interrupted by Jason laughing.

"Explosion? Massive traffic jams? Multiple exploding tires? I don't know how you do it but I'm glad you did," he said as I got off of Kaname.

Kaname looked at me and said, "Explosion? Know what? I'm not going to be surprised," I look at Jason and said, "Once, let it go it was 7 years ago,"

"Which is why I'm not letting go, 9 year olds don't cause car explosions!" Jason said as if it made sense," I just stopped and turned away seeing Yuki looking at us. I stop and turn around hoping she didn't see me.

I smiled and said, "Let's just see what happens this time,"

~

47 stops to stretch out, 5 different cars, 18 different beverages, and 28 snacks later we made it to the Aido's villa. I don't want to mention what happened to the 4 other cars though.

It was night so most of the shops in town were closed. "Rose tea, for Rose," Takuma said handing me a cup of tea. I chuckle at him and said, "Takuma," and I looked at him, "you have the worst puns ever,"

Rima coughed out her tea laughing and Jason followed her reaction just as fast. "I do don't I?" Takuma said proudly.

"It has a refined fragrance," Ruka said. "Maybe mixing in Rose jam will make it more intense?" I joked then Takuma's face lit up and said, "Good idea!" and leaned over to put some 'rose jam' ,whatever that was, in his drink.

I started laughing and said, "It was a joke, Takuma, I didn't mean it," Rima looked over and said, "I prefer to spread it on cookies or crackers,"

Instantly there was a butler came in and said, "Your cookies Miss Toya," I smiled at Rima's reaction and she said, "No thanks, not now," the butler backed away and said, "I see,"

"By the way! Why didn't Aido come?" Takuma said happily. I didn't think of an excuse for this as Ruka said, "I don't know, Akatsuki locked himself away in his room too," I look down at my hands and took a sip.

Jason caught the act and said, "Maybe Rose would like to explain," I choked on the sip of tea I was drinking on and I said, "What makes you think I would know?"

All eyes were on me, even Kaname's. I sighed and said, "Well...Hanabusa was still embarrassed by his father I guess," with that fake guess I shrugged. Kaname turned back around looking out towards the window.

I sighed. So Hanabusa told Akatsuki. There has to be some history books here. Maybe that's why we're here. I can understand why Hanabusa would want to send Akatsuki too. All these years he's put trust into Kaname and then suddenly he rips the rug from under his feet and then kicks him...not physically though.

Kaname goes out onto the porch and when no one noticed I got up and followed. He had a distant look on his face. Almost sad. He brought up a rose to his nose and so I spoke, "What're you thinking about?"

He looked at me and said, "Nothing much just how nice these roses are," I chuckle and said, "Cute, now answer my question truthfully this time,"

He chukled and tucked the flower in my short silver illuminated hair and said, "A promise I made long ago, I have to bring you there. Maybe I can share the memory with you," I smile at the sweet comment and I gave him a sudden hug.

I don't know what really made me, maybe because I thought it was a sweet comment worthy of a hug or it was the feeling that Kaname was upset.

"Next time, when I understand more, tell me what your really thinking," I said and let go. I looked off to the side and Kaname said, "Sometimes your too curious and perceptive for your own good, I worry sometimes," I chuckle again and leaned my head against him.

"I do too, but I'm still sane right?" with that I sighed, "We should do this more often," I though outloud, "It's very sweet and actually gives me good memories," I smile up at him and then leave.

I made my way upstairs and knocked on the door, "Akatsuki? Please let me in," I heard the bed squeak and him make his way towards the door.

When it swung open I walked in and saw lots of books splattered on the bed. "So what have you gotten together so far?"

"Dorm President Kuran's secret...it has something to do with Shizuka so Hanabusa sent me here, It's weird he wouldn't come himself. He seemed in deep thought lately so I did." I look on the ground.

"I understand what he's going through. He's still faithful to Kaname obviously..." I said in an all serious tone. I worried for Hanabusa, I hope he's alright. I close my eyes and said, "I would help you research but I share a room with Jason and staying in here would irritate Kaname,"

"I understand," Akatsuki said and I walked out the door. When I got to my room I jumped on the bed, landing on my back. I closed my eyes and willed the silver rose in my hand. Just how deep will this get?

Shizuka's Fiancee.

I was almost sure.

It's stressing Hanabusa out too far, not to mention Takuma with his grandfather, Jason being the newly found Ichijo and Senri not being able to stick up for himself. I have to go ahead and lay down th fact that Rei is out for my blood and his brother, Jiro, is untrustworthy.

I'm so close. So far it's a pureblood that started this all, from what Maria said. It's someone who didn't approve of Shizuka's lover....Kaname's also out to get him/her/them. Whichever one it is. Why is Yuki in the picture? How does she fit into the picture like Zero?

I sigh and said, "Am I even close to being in the picture myself?" With that I rolled on my bed and went to bed. Tomorrow...I'll find out...I hope...

~End~