Vampire

~Rose's POV~

I look up at the sky, it's dotted with cotton clouds.

I thought back to the night I met Jason. It was at the river. It's impossible that the shy boy back then was the Jason I know today..... but he was.

I couldn't let Rei just jump back into Jason's life and screw it up! I was going to do something about it and Jason himself can't stop me.

I took off my boots and said, "I'm going to put my feet in the water," I don't know why, I just wanted to. Don't ask me, just like a girl suddenly craves chocolate, my feet want a dip in ice cold water.

I was about to say something when suddenly, "It's no fun meeting in school all the time," Kaname's voice was heard.

I sat up quickly and looked at Jiro. He simply smiled and put a finger to his mouth, telling me not to speak. For some reason I knew that this was the same power that Rei used back at the lake. You can't be felt or seen but you can be heard.

I circle around the fountain to see Kaname facing Yuki's back. "Shall we go somewhere tomorrow?" I watch as Yuki said, "Kaname..."

Kaname looked at her, "What is it?" She spun around and said, "You still haven't answered my question!"

I held back the want to tell Yuki, I know how she feels.

"About what?" Kaname said playing dumb. I saw Jiro sit on the edge of the fountain gazing at me. "If there is some connection between you and my past!"

She looked down, "Aido told me that, by making me your lover, your trying to protect me," she said, "protect me from what?" She stood there with her head hung and Kaname was looking down at her.

"What's going to happen to me?" she asked. After a moment of silence she put her hands on his arms, clinging and desperately said, "Answer me, Kaname-Senpai!"

Suddenly she had one of those hallucinations and she clutched her head. I took a step forward and wanted to do something so badly. He's just standing there while the hallucination gets to her. "Yuki," he said.

He put a hand on her shoulder and said, "Yuki?" she cried and said, "I...I," he put both hands on her shoulder and said, "Yuki, calm down, Yuki!"

She suddenly pushed away from him and said, "I don't understand!" She shook her head and said, "I don't! I don't understand! Just who are you to me?!" She said clutching his chest.

I dearly wanted to help her with her hallucination. I don't like Yuki but when it comes to hallucinations I have a soft spot.

When thought out loud, it's weird.

Soft spot for hallucinating people....

"Why do you go so far to hide it!?" she was pleading and suffering but he just looked down at her.

"What happened to me anyways?! I...I...for you I..." I couldn't take it anymore as I ran up and said, "Stop!" I took her into an embrace and let her lean on me as I cradle her for a moment to try to comfort her and her crying stopped then she grew heavier as she said, "Kaname...why....why do you look at me with such sad eyes," and passed out.

Her weight was taken from me as I turned around to see who it was. Jiro smiled and said, "Love, you shouldn't carry the weight when I'm next to her,"

I look at Kaname accusingly. "You did nothing to comfort her!" I said sternly. Kaname looked at me surprised and said, "Rose!" I looked at Jiro as he stepped beside me, carrying Yuki.

"You know why she's having this issue and you, as a lover, did nothing to put her at ease. All you did was stand and listen to her cry!" I said.

He looked at me and said, "You don't even know what's going on! How can you tell me that?!"