Prologue

"Why? I just can't understand why are you, doing this, for someone you don't even know?!" Cried little Asriel throughout the darkness that surrounded him and the human.

"Because I know your story, I know what happened to you and why it happened, but i don't know anything about you." She replied with tears forming in her blue eyes.

"But I did so many horrible things I tried to hurt so many people when I was a flower." He said sadly as tears rolled down his face.

"Just leave me I don't deserve anything." He added quickly.

"No I won't, because what kind of happy ending would this be if I wasn't able to save you." she said, her voice filled with determination.

She slowly walked over to him and embraced him in a loving hug. Asriel quietly sobbed in his loving embrace.

"Thank you, but I have to go." he said when stopped crying.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"When I destroyed the barrier, I depleted almost all of my power. I can't sustain this form for long."

"Will you come back?" She asked with hint of hope in her voice.

"I will one day, will you wait for me?"

"You bet I will. I don't care how long it will take." she said once again filled with determination.

"You are going to make me cry again. Sorry for being such a crybaby." He apologized and tears started forming in his eyes again.

"Just one last thing before I go."

"What is it?"

"I need to know a name of my best friend." He said and smiled brightly.

"My name is Nilu."

"Thank you for everything." He thanked her and his body turned into golden buttercup petals.

She stood alone in the darkness before blinding light embraced her body. But she never let go of a golden petal in her palm.