Happy Birthday part II

"So now that everything is prepared how about I take you out?" Asriel asks me as he puts the finished cake away inside the fridge.

"Well that sounds lovely, but where will you take me?" I ask him as I watch him remove his apron.

"The sun is already down so I though a romantic walk under the moon would be nice. You know some fresh air after your hard work?" Asriel suggests as he cleans after his work in the kitchen.

"You just came in as a savior that saved me from the horrors of schoolwork." I smile and Asriel blushes.

"So when are we leaving?" I ask him as I crack my knuckles which always makes me feel better for some reason.

"How about right now?" Asriel asks me smiling.

"Okay, but give me a sec I need to get my hoodie." I say bolting out of the kitchen area. I open the door to my room and I grab my blue hoodie with purple stripes. I put it on and I hurry back to the kitchen. I notice Asriel in the hallway already putting on his shoes. I catch up to him as I effortlessly slide into mine black shoes.

"Milady." Asriel says like a gentleman as he holds the door open as soon as he gets out.

"Thank you very much." I smile at him and he closes the door behind me.

"It sure is nice tonight." I say out loud looking at the full moon. The temperature was pleasant and was accompanied with cool evening breeze. We start walking through the abandoned streets holding hands. Asriel's gift hanging around my neck. I look at Asriel and he appears to be deep in thought. 

"Asriel?" I whisper his name.

"Oh sorry, I just spaced out a little bit." he smiles blushing a little bit.

"What were you thinking about?" I ask him curious.

"Just that I love you." He says and kisses me on the forehead.

"Awwww, that is so sweet." I giggle a bit and I start running forward.

"Catch me if you can!" I yell out excitedly.

"Challenge accepted." I hear him say from behind me and he starts closing in. I run throughout the streets until I stop completely exhausted. I find myself on a bridge above a small river. I keep breathing heavily because of my run as I notice Asriel finally catching up to me.

"Well I have you now." Asriel smiles as he slowly walks closer to me. I look on the surface of the water. The water looks really tempting.

"It's not over yet." I smile as I jump over the railing. I yell out as I fall into the cold water. I slowly descend to the bottom. I swim back to the surface. I gasp for air as soon as my head makes it above the water level.

"Aren't you cold?" Asriel asks me from the bridge.

"No I feel great! You should try it too!" I reply smiling. As soon as I say that he jumps and lands right next to me. But for a short while he stays underwater and doesn't appear. I begin to feel worried and I call out his name. Suddenly something grabs my back and he appears behind me.

"I have you now." Asriel whispers into my ear as he holds me. I giggle and I turn around. I lean closer to him and we start kissing each other passionately. I moan softly as we stand in the river the water reaching to our chests. We stop kissing. We just stand there completely wet the only source of the light being the lamps on the side of the river. We stare into each others eyes and then we press our foreheads together.

"Happy birthday Nilu." Asriel whispers.

"I love you Asriel."

"I love you too." he replies smiling.