Meeting with Partner

I open my eyes to reveal a beautiful sky with pure white clouds. I stand from the ground and I find myself standing on water. I look around this lovely landscape. I wonder how I got here because last thing I remember was lying on the cold pavement. I slowly walk across this vast nothingness. I feel soft breeze playing with my black hair. When suddenly the water changes color into red. I gasp at the sudden change in enviroment, when something pushes me on the surface of the crimson water. I fall through its surface feeling surprised about the fact that my clothes are still perfectly dry. I turn around to see girl around my age with long brown hair. She glares at me with her red eyes. Her lips form smile and I see a kitchen knife appear in her hand. I look around me as I keep sinking deeper. To my horror I notice bodies floating everywhere. I call for help. But nothing happened. The girl with knife in her hand keeps glaring at me with her crimson eyes. I recognize the bodies floating around me. Alphys, Sans, Toriel....... everyone I know. I feel sharp pain as someone stabs me in the back. I look up and I don't see the brown-haired girl anywhere. Suddenly her hands wrap around me and she starts whispering into my ear.

"Long time no see Nilu." She whispers in a way that sends shivers down my spine.

"Who are you?" I ask confused.

"Have you forgot about me already? I feel hurt." She says sadly.

"What are you talking about I don't know you!" I yell and I wince in pain as she moves the knife around my back.

"Don't tell me you forgot about your partner. I was there everytime you grew stronger, everytime your LOVE increased I was there. When you butchered your so-called friends and your new family. Don't you remember the feeling when you murdered people. We even destroyed the world together." She continues to increase her voice as keeps stabbing me. 

The pain is unbeareble. I just want to die. Someone help me!

"Chara....." I manage to mutter out exhausted.

"So now you remember." She says pleased as she removes the knife from my back, relief filling my body. The wounds she caused me heal and I hear her laugh.

"Looks like you are waking up already." She says with terrifying smile on her place.

"Waking up what are you talking about?" I ask confused.

"Don't worry from now on each time you close your eyes i will be here waiting." She laughs until she disappears.

I wonder what she ment until white hands grab me and start pulling me from the red water. Once they pull me up to the water level it starts to change back to it's natural color. The hands that pulled me up disappear and I see Asriel stand in front of me in his god of hyperdeath form. He extends his hand to me and smiles.

"Let's go home." he says in a gentle voice.

I nod as I grab his hand. Blinding light envelopes us and I lose consciousness.