Great morning

That night I felt like something more happened. It felt as if I opened my entire being to Asriel. As if our souls merged for a moment and then simply returned back to their places. Maybe it was just my imagination. Or maybe I am just thinking about it too much, but whatever that feeling was, I can be sure of one thing. He is amazing! He was just.......hmmmm and then he did that thing with his tongue and I lost it( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). It's really hard to describe all those feelings that I felt that night. He was gentle and was more focused on my pleasure than his. I even felt that I got to see his "wild" side. And then in the end I fell asleep as he gently held me close to him.

Feeling my naked body against his fur, his hands wrapped around my body holding me tight. I turn around to face him. Asriel slowly opens his eyes and smiles. I lean closer and we kiss.

"Good morning." he greets me silently.

"Good morning." I answer smiling as I snuggle closer to him.

"So, that was something....else." Asriel says smiling nervously.

"Yeah, it was." I whisper in response as I gently place my hand on his chest.

"Best night of my life." I say as I cuddle with him, taking the advantage of his fur.

"And now I don't want to leave this bed."I say as a few strands of black hair fall on my eye.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me." Asriel says as he sweeps away the hair blocking my eye. I blush a little bit because of what he says.

"I think that from now on I am going to look at you in a different way." I say giggling a bit.

"Why is that?"

"Well, just curious as to where have you obtained such valuable information on a woman's body."

"Dad told me." Asriel sighs.

"Wait, what?" I ask him absolutely not expecting that kind of answer.

"When, I was spending time with him it got to the whole "Birds and bees" talk. Needless to say it was pretty embarrasing. Especially with Dad."

"I can only imagine. Well I had a conversation about that with Toriel and Sans, so yeah. The bone zone." I say thinking back to that awkward conversation.

"Sorry to break it to you, but we should get up." Asriel sighes.

"BUT, I don't want to." I say as I hold him.

"Please, don't make me do this." Asriel says sadly. Determined I keep holding him.

"Ok, I gave you a chance." He says as he starts tickling me. I laugh as I desperately try to shake him off, but he is always a step ahead.

"Wait! Stop!" I yell out in between of my laughs.

"Will you get up now?"

"Fine, I will just stop please. I almost suffocated." I say as I slowly sit on the bed.