Memories

My name is Nilu. I never had happiness in my life. My father was a drunk and my mother died when I was little. I was a victim of my father's rage. Everytime he would come back home from the bar he would... Well let's just say I still have scars on my back.  I always thought it was normal so I smiled and even thanked him for it. That is until I learned myself that his behavior is wrong. I ran away from home as fast as I could. Leaving only with the clothes that I was wearing and a bandage and a stick that I found lying on the ground right in front of our house. I ran as far as I could and soon I stumbled upon a large  mountain. Mount Ebott they called it. They said no traveler ever came back from it's summit. Curiousity got better of me that eventful day. As I reached the top of the mountain i was amazed by a large pit leading into the moutain. I decided it is worth a closer look. However when I stepped on the edge of the pit the rock under my feet broke and I fell down. When I woke up I found myself lying in the bed of golden flowers. Soon after that I met Flowey the flower. Luckily Toriel saved me from it's trap. She acted like my mother, she was nice and kind. But after what happened with my father I stopped trusting people. When she told me to get past her I delivered the final blow. I ran through the underground killing everone and each time I did I felt a little piece of me die. Sans stopped me. I fought my own stupidity and Chara's rage, but luckily I managed to use my power. I reset everything. Everyone I killed and everyone I hurt was alive and well. Like if my existence never happened. When I met Toriel again I hugged her like a long lost mother. She was quite confused. When she fought me I refused to hurt her. My heart was filled with determination to atone for my sins. I laughed when Sans told me his puns and I went on a date with Papyrus. I spared Undyne and endured her cooking lesson. I made Alphys feel better about herself. I spared Mettaton and urged him to pursue his dreams. I pressed on through the castle. I was stopped by Sans. He judged my actions and revealed what LOVE actually means. He let me pass and wished me luck for one last time. I finally met Asgore. He fought me with heavy heart always keeping his head down. I just stood there taking evey blow ready to die in order to set the monsters free. But Flowey intervened. He killed Asgore and took the six human souls. He transformed into a monster and took my ability to save. I beat him with the help of the human souls inside him. I took Asgore's soul and crossed the barrier. After I exited the underground i received one last phonecall. That was when I decided to reset one last time. After solving the mysteries of the true lab and hooking Alphys with Undyne I confronted Asgore once again. This time however Toriel intervened. And everyone came along with her and that was when Flowey appeared again. He stole the six human souls and soul of every monster. He transformed into his true form.....Asriel. I fought him in order to stop him from resetting everything. But I wouldn't really call that fighting I was saving him. And I managed to succeed. I let him keep the six human souls and he dissappeared. Seven years later he came back and I thought that we could all live happily like nothing happened. But I forgot that no matter what I do the sins that I committed will still be here.

"Of course I will be here, we are partners remember?" She whispered as she glared at me with her red eyes.

I quickly open my eyes. I am sweating and I breathe really quickly. I use my hands to pull myself up in order to sit. I start crying. I cry as the memories of my rampage start flooding back. Suddenly warm hands wrap around me.

"Shhhhh." whispers Asriel into my ear in order to calm me down.

I place my head onto his chest as I continue crying. His hands gently caress my back as I cuddle with him. We lie down onto my bed and he covers us with blanket.