The dance

I open my eyes to find myself back in my mindscape expect now I stand on a bright green grass. I look around and I see vast grassland stretching as far as I see. In the distance a spot a large tree. I feel something calling me to the tree. I start to run towards it and I revel in the feeling of wind against me. My black hair flies in every direction. I jump smiling as I fall elegantly onto the grass and I resume my run. I jump again spinning in the air as if I was dancing. When I finally reach the tree I see a familiar person sitting under it clapping at my "performance".

"Asriel? What are you doing here?" I ask him as soon as I get near the tree.

"Well I wanted to find out how you got my abilities and when I fell asleep I woke up here." Asriel says as he throws his hands around.

"Welcome to my mind, where anything can happen." I say as I smile at him.

"Well it sure is nice in here." Asriel admits as he looks around.

"Reminds me a lot of the place you confessed at." he adds after looking around.

"Yeah even the lime-tree is here."

"So what do we do now?" I ask Asriel.

"Well this is your mind so yo can think of something."

"How about we dance?" I propose after thinking about it.

"Well if you want to." Asriel sighs as he stands up.

"Shall we dance?" he asks me as he extends his hand toward me.

"I can't say no to such a gentleman can I?" I joke as I take hold of his hand.

Asriel leads me around the grassland. When we stop the sun starts to set and a slowly music starts to echo throughout the grassland. He holds me around my waist while I put my hand on his shoulders. We slowly start dancing into the rhythm of the music.

"I found another thing you are good at." I whisper while we dance around the vast grassland.

"Well since I am a royal prince I quess I should know how to dance." he replies and smiles at with his bright smile.

"Too bad I can't dance yet." I say sadly.

"Judging by the speed at which you recover I would say that it shouldn't be a long time now until you can." he reassures me as he takes my hand and spins me around.

"I quess that is true." I say and I return his smile.

"Asriel you mean the world to me." I suddenly whisper.

"Wow where did that come from?" he jokes and smiles again.

"I don't know I just wanted you to know that." I reply happily.

"I love you too sweetheart." Asriel says.

"Awww you called sweetheart. That is so sweat."

"Am I good at making your fantasies come true?" he asks me and I finally realize why this everything seems so familiar. I wrote something similar in one of my fanfictions.

"Wow you really read them." I mutter out surprised.

"I already told you they are really good." he says silently.

"Thank you, writing is one of the few things I am good at so I try my best." I proclaim happily.

Suddenly we stop dancing and the mindscape starts to glow with a bright white light. We touch with our foreheads as we stop dancing. We feel each other as we smile at one another.

"I love you Nilu." he says gently.

"I love you too Asriel." I reply smiling at him until the white light engulfs us.