Yume

The wind is blowing, my black hair flying fluttering around my head. I breathe in the warm spring air as I take a step forward. My black shoe steps into the piles of cherry blossoms forming on the ground of this neverending forest of blooming trees. My zip my black hoodie and looking around I realise that I look out of place in my black clothes. Suddenly a black-haired woman wearing a white fox mask emerges from behind a tree. She unsheates her blade as soon as she sees me. Rainbow colored energy envelopes my hands and slowly forms into a katana.

"We meet again, Nilu Ravenheart." she says and points at me with the tip of her blade.

"Who are you?" I ask her angrily as the cherry blossoms fly through the air.

"I am a Fox, nothing more nothing else. And I came here to judge your actions." she answers her voice lacking emotion.

"I am sorry, but for the first time in my life I feel truly happy, and I won't let you take that away." I say my heart filled with determination as I grip the handle of my sword.

 "Very well then." she says and charges at me. I easily deflect her attack and I counter with a kick to the stomach. She dodges and jumps away from me.

"You are more skilled than I thought." she comments.

"That's what happens when you spent a lot of time with Undyne!" I yell at her as I run towards her.

"Yes, I can only imagine how good your reflexes are, after all you managed to kill her." She says and throws a handful of knives at me. They hit my left arm and I wince in pain. Suddenly the images start flooding into my head. My weapon dives into Undyne's flesh, but she shrugs it off and continues to fight me. I kneel to the ground as I quickly take out the knifes out of my arm. I look at the Fox as she stares at me. I get up from the ground and I charge at her. I feel power rise through my soul as my sword gets enveloped in rainbow light. I smirk as I come up with a perfect name.

"Getsuga tenshou!" I yell out extremely loudly as I swing the sword and a large arc of rainbow colored energy flies towards the Fox.

"What!?" she yells out as the blast hits her and sends her flying. She flies through the air until she crashes into one of the trees and falls down on the ground. I run towards her as blood slowly drips down my hand on the ground. I look at the body of the Fox. Her white mask slowly cracks and finally shatters into pieces. I gasp when I finally see her face. Tears start streaming down my face as I stand there completely in denial.

"No, this can't be true. This isn't happening. Please someone tell me this isn't happening!" I say as I punch the tree in frustration.

"Mom....." I whisper as I kneel next to the lifeless body. My tears falling onto her legs. I look at her face. There is no mistaking it from what I can remember this is definitely my Mom.

I quickly open my eyes and I sit on our queen-sized bed. Asriel is peacefully sleeping next to me. I lie back down resting my head on a pillow as I try to comprehend what has just happened in that dream. I kiss sleeping Asriel on the forehead as I get into a more comfortable position. I snuggle closer to his sleeping form and I close my eyes.