Windy Summit

I stare at the sunset standing on the windy summit of mount Ebott. The wind plays with my black hair as I zip my blue hoodie to counter the cold evening wind. I sigh as I continue to watch the sun slowly descending on the horizon. I sigh as I start to hear Chara again.

"What a nice sunset, wouldn't it be a shame if someone destroyed it?" She giggles and I mentally kick her right in the face sending her back to the depths of my mind from where she crawled.

"Shut up, I am trying to enjoy the view." I say to myself and I sigh. I look behind me. The hole that leads underground. I smile when I remember my mistake of looking over the edge. Falling down and landing safely in a bed of golden flowers. One small mistake that started this all. Suddenly I hear footsteps. I turn to face the sound.

"I figured you would be here." Asriel says as he walks closer to me.

"Well took you long enough." I smile at him.

"I was starting to get worried you know." Asriel says looking hurt.

"You weren't answering your phone I couldn't find you anywhere and nobody knew where you went." Asriel says walking right next to me.

"That's the beauty of this place, no reception." I say as wind blows across the summit with increased force.

"Well it's getting windy up here." Asriel proclaims.

"Sorry I made you worry." I apologize to Asriel and I kiss him on his cheek.

"It's okay I understand that you have those moods when you just want to be alone and watch the sunset."

"That's called depression."

"And why are you depressed?" Asriel asks me obviously curious what made me so moody.

"Funny thing, I forgot." I laugh and he sighs.

"I should make it up to you." I whisper and I lean closer for a kiss. Asriel kisses me passionately while the sun on the horizon dissapears from our sight and the sky darkens. We stop kissing and I stare into his eyes.

"I love you." I whisper into the wind and he smiles at me his paw gently caressing my cheek.

"I love you too." Asriel answers and I smile.

"We should get going it's going to be dark really soon." Asriel says completely breaking the moment.

"Yeah you are right and the last thing we want is to be stranded on top of a mountain after sunset, because even though it's spring it gets really cold up here." I say as I start walking towards the path that I took to get here. Asriel catches up to me and we walk down the rocky road holding hands.