Maniac in my head

The sound of my alarm clock wakes me up. I quickly slap the button on top of it. Asriel wakes up as well and smiles at me. He snuggles closer to me and kisses me on the forehead.

"We should get up if we want to get to school on time." He whispers softly into my ear.

"Aww but I don't wanna." I yawn in between my sentence.

"But you have to." He whispers again and I feel his hand reach my stomach under the blanket his hands rest there for a while. I look at him with a serious expression.

"Don't even think about it, Asriel!" I yell at him.

"About what? About this?" He asks me and starts to tickle me. I burst out laughing from his hand movement as I move in order for him to stop. My attempts are in vain however as he keeps up with me. Eventually I get up and I run off to the kitchen. As I reach the kitchen I notice Sans eating his breakfast.

"sup kid." he yawns at me and I greet him.

"Good morning." I reply as I march right to the fridge.

"well you are quite energetic this morning." he says and takes a sip of what I think is coffee.

"Well it is very hard to fall asleep again when you share a bed with SOMEONE that always tickles you if you don't get up." I say yelling someone really loud so that Asriel can hear me.

"Oh were you talking about me?" Asriel asks smiling as he enters the kitchen.

"it's really funny how you switch between a childish personality, and your "adult" one, i mean sometimes i really feel the urge to tell you to grow up." Sans says laughing.

"I don't need you to tell me that! I drink milk!" I yell in response and Asriel bursts out laughing.

"That wasn't a very mature." Asriel says after he has calmed down.

"Well I am still seventeen so technically I am not an adult yet." I say calmly.

"Maybe you should start working on it, because you aren't going to be seventeen forever." Asriel says.

"Whose turn is it?" I ask Asriel completely shattering the topic of our conversation.

"A turn for what?" Asriel asks looking confused.

"To make breakfast."

"We were taking turns?" He asks me as I run from the kitchen. I run away giggling as I retrieve my clothes from our room before I lock myself in the bathroom. I splash my face with cold water in order to help me wake up because Asriel's tickling session is gradually wearing off.

"Looks like it is going to be a nice day."

A few hour later........

"This is the worst day ever...." I say sadly walking through the school corridors Asriel walking right beside me wearing his green hoodie.

"Oh come on it can't be that bad." Asriel says trying to cheer me up.

"Yes it is." I say as I flash my F from math exam right in front of his face.

"Oh.....okay sorry." He says silently.

"It's not yor fault Asriel, it's mine for being so stupid."

"You are not stupid you are just bad at math." Asriel says trying to make me feel better.

"Do you hear that Nilu? He says you aren't stupid. Isn't Assie sweet? You know I think it is really entertaining to watch your daily life. Even though my attempts at separating you two were less than succesful, they were pretty amusing." Chara giggles in my mind.

Oh great, I wonder if I ever get rid of a genocidal maniac living inside my head.

Authors note: Hi guys, I just wanted to thank you for 1K views. I mean when I started writing I never even imagined something like that and since one thousand seems like a high number to me I was quite surprised. So thank you for taking time to read my fanfic filled with fluff and occasionally some "plot" and angst......

Also a question if there should be a lemon(NSFW) (18+) in this fanfic. So let me know in the comments and have a nice day! :)