The return

Seven years later.......

Nilu was listening to Alphys's chemistry lecture, but she didn't pay much attention to it. She was looking outside the window at Undyne who was in the middle of P.E. class. A normal day at a school that Toriel founded. A school for both monsters and humans. She always said it was her dream. Alphys alongside Undyne volunteered to work there since they thought it might be fun. Alphys started teaching chemistry and physics while Undyne P.E. I was quite surprised to see Sans show up as a math teacher. My life is basically that of a average seventeen-year old. I live with Toriel and Sans and Papyrus in a nice family house. The underground was abandoned and almost every monster lives near Mount Ebott. They made a nice town nearby and even some humans moved in. Mettaton started a quite succesful game show. Asgore and Toriel finally made up and are back together now (yay!). As soon as the school bell starts ringing i get up out of my seat. This strange feeling hits me and I now exactly from where it's coming from. The underground. I ran through the hallway and I pass confused Alphys. When I exit the school and reach the school gate a familiar skeleton in a blue hoodie stops me.

"where are you goin kid, don't you have a class in five minutes?" asks Sans lazily.

"I know, but I have something important to do." I say determined to get out.

"and what should i say Toriel?" He asks.

"That I apologize for not being able to make to her class, once I get back she will understand." 

"ok" He just says and walks back to school.

I run through the streets until I finally reach the entrance to underground. I run straight through the throne room and new home. I continue through the abandoned lobby of the resort. When I reach Hotland I finally stop. I stop to catch my breath, my sweat running down my face. But the feeling of reaching my goal fills me with determination and I press on. Sprinting through the caves of the waterfall and finally reaching snowy plains of Snowdin. I start getting cold, dressed only in my shirt and striped skirt. But i ignore it as somehow get through the impenetrable wall that Papyrus built over the bridge. I finally stumble upon the entrance to the Ruins. I open them with some effort. I run through the large hallways and I finally make it through Toriel's house deeper into the Ruins. The feeling gets stronger as I get closer. I make it past the room with switches and the one with the buttons. I finally reached my destination, the flower bed that softened my fall. I stop. The feeling is just around the corner. I finally make the step as I determination and hope fills my entire body. Then I see him even taller than me (and thats saying something I am not exactly small). Wearing his yellow and green striped shirt. Cute goat horns coming out of his head. His fluffy ears. He finally turns around tears streaming down his face.

"Sorry, after all that time I am still a crybaby." He apologizes.

I jump onto him and hug and we fall into the flower bed.

"Welcome back." I whisper into his ears smiling as tears start to form in my eyes.