The royal scientist

I eat the breakfast that Asriel left me in the silent dining room. I stare at the delicious omelet on my plate thinking about what Asriel said. I picture him as he fights his dad without limits. Wait isn't that kinda dangerous? I think to myself as I remember how my star attack obliterated Chara. And I even don't have all of his magic I received only some of it because of his blood now flowing through my veins. I remember the time when I fought Asriel. And just remembering the "Hyper Goner" sends chills down my spine. I shake off that feeling. Looking around the empty room I sigh. Asriel left, Sans is somewhere..... probably napping and Mom is still unconscious in the hospital. I sigh as my depression sinks in. I finish my omelete and I get up in order to place the plate inside the dishwasher. As I open the dishwasher I notice that it is full of clean dishes. I nervously look around as I close it and I place the plate on the kitchen counter. I quickly run away from the scene of the crime heading for my room. Once there I close the door and I jump on my bed. I lie down and I cover myself with my blanket. I close my eyes determined to get some sleep before I hang out with Alphys. 

I am standing directly before the house of Alphys and Undyne few hours later. I am wearing a completely black hoodie and a pair of blue pants. I am holding a bag filled with bottles of coke. I knock on the door and I wait for a while. The door slowly opens and I see Alphys wearing her pyjamas and holding a cup of coffee.

"Hi!" she greets me excited.

"Hi! Nice outfit by the way." I reply and I smile at her and she blushes.

"Thanks....Undyne bought it for me." she says as her face turns crimson.

"Wait, Undyne did?" I ask her surprised.

"Is there something wrong with that?" she asks me.

"For some reason I can't imagine Undyne going shopping." I explain and she laughs.

"She bought it with Toriel's help." Alphys says sadly.

"Listen I wanted to ask you. How are you holding up?" Alphys asks me in a serious tone and I can see that she looks worried.

"I am fine...thanks to Asriel." I say quietly.

"So I heard you two are dating." Alphys says as she takes a sip of her coffee.

"Is there someone that doesn't know already?" I ask her.

"Probably Papyrus and Undyne." Alphys replies after thinking for a while.

"Anyway come on in!" Alphys says as she lets me in.

"I hope you are ready for a night filled with romance and slice of life cliches!" Alphys yells and holds the dvds.