School Life

"Soo why are you so happy?" asked Asriel as they exited the classroom.

"Of course I am happy!" She yelled as she stopped hugging the pice of paper.

"I managed to ace an exam without cheating!" She added quickly after her previous sentence.

"I see.......I am happy for you." He smiled after her explanation as he ruffled her hair.

She blushed and continued to navigate him through the school corridors. Eventually leading him to their homeroom.

"So what do you think of the school?" She after she gave him the tour of the school grounds.

"It's nice, I can tell that mom put a lot of effort into it." He replied smiling.

"She did, she once told me it was always her dream." She explained quietly as she started preparing for class.

"We have math next period right?" Asriel suddenly asked as he sat down next to her.

Nilu nodded and started flipping through the pages of her notebook. She started to look really frustrated.

"What's going on?" he asked Nilu after witnessing her expression.

"Oh sorry I am just really bad at math." She explained stabbing the notebook with her pen.

"It's not the notebook's fault you know." proclaimed Asriel as he held her hand. She blushed before letting the pen fall on her wooden desk.

"I know.....sorry." she apologized.

"Now then why don't you tell me what are you bad at?" he asked Nilu gently, his hand still holding her own.

"Since when are you a psychologist?" I asked him finally getting rid of my frustration.

"That's not the point." he says as he finally releases her hand.

"I am just really, really, REALLY bad at math so I get stressed everytime we have it." Nilu admits looking ashamed.

"But it's just a school subject." Asriel counters.

"I know, but it's the only subject I am bad at and everytime I mess up I feel like I am dragging everybody down." Nilu says silently.

"It's okay nobody is perfect, but true friends accept you and your flaws." Asriel says as pats me on the back.

"Thanks Asriel." Nilu says as she blushes.