Busted

I smile as I continue to watch Asriel prepare our breakfast. As always he dances around the kitchen and I can't help but wonder where he gets all that energy. He is a perfect student having top grades in every subject. He is currently learning how to play a piano. He is sweet, caring and not to mention handsome. He is a great cook. He can always make you smile no matter what. He has pure white fur that is great for cuddling. He is simply put a dream come true and I just can't help but wonder why the hell does he love me of all people. As far as I know he gets a love letter everyday. I am simply very lucky to have him. My thoughts shatter as I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I take it out and I see Alphys calling me. I accept her call.

"Hey Alphys what's up?" I ask her happily.

"Hi.. Nilu I was wondering if you...maybe wanted to hang out later today?"

"That sounds like a great idea!" I proclaim happily and I hear Alphys laugh nervously on the other side.

"By the way Alphys did you see that new season of Mew Mew Kissy Cutie: Highschool adventure?" I ask her curiously.

"No I haven't but I have the dvd!!" She yells out excited.

"You get snacks, i'll take care of caffeine." I say determined.

"Okay so when can you come over?" Alphys asks me. I look at the time. 10:00.

"How about five o'clock? I ask Alphys and she thinks for a while.

"Five o'clock got it!" she says after a minute of thinking.

"Okay see you later!" I say to Alphys before I hang up.

"So you and Alphys are best friends?" Asriel asks me from the kitchen.

"Is that a hint of jelousy I hear in your voice Asriel?" I joke and even from my distance I can see him blushing.

"Don't worry if I wanted to date Alphys Undyne's spear infused with the powe of Yuri would end me." I reassure Asriel.

"Please stop joking like that!" Asriel says a little louder and when I look at him I can see his face turning crimson.

"Okay I will stop, but only on one condition." I say and Asriel curiously eyes me.

"I want a kiss from my prince." I smile at Asriel as he walks closer to me. He stops until we are only inches apart and whispers into my ear.

"Things I do for love." he gently whispers before he kisses me passionately. As we stand there making out. I hear the front door open. I quickly push Asriel off me. I look towards the door as I see Asgore smiling at us.

'Uhhhh I can explain Dad." I say quickly keeping an awkward smile on my face.

"It's okay I know that you too are together." he says and smiles at us. When I hear him say that I feel as if an invisible roque backstabbed me.

"How do you know?" Asriel asks his father.

"Your mother told me." he replies.

"Mom knows!?" we both yell at each other.

"But we tried to hide it so well." I say feeling a little bit sad when I realize that my idea of surprising everyone was blown to pieces by Toriel holding a rocket launcher. Wait what?

"Asriel ready to head out?" Asgore asks his son.

"Yeah I am ready."

"Wait head out? What are you talking about?" I ask the feeling confused.

"I asked dad to be my sparring partner, I want to know what my limits are." Asriel answers and proceeds to to walk outside, but not before giving me a kiss on a cheek.