Training

Two short blades one white and one black clash with a crimson red trident. Sparks fly all around their users. Asriel smiles as he jumps back readying his blades once again. Asgore smiles and fire appears in his hand. A circle of flame surrounds Asriel. Asriel stands in place his sclera darkens and the area around his eyes turns black. Rainbow energy surrounds him. He waves his hand and a blast of energy puts out the flames.

"You should stop going easy on me Dad!" Asriel yells as he charges at Asgore. Asgore easily parries the blow and counters with a strike of his own. Asriel quickly dashes to the left and manages to dodge the strike of the trident. Asgore spins his trident around his head and it transforms into a scythe. The scythe flashes with blue and orange colors. Asgore slashes in Asriel's direction. He stops in his tracks and lets the blue-coloured scythe pass above his head the wind accompanying the strike ruffles his hair. The scythe returns but this time it shines with bright orange color. Asriel jumps in the air perfectly avoiding the strike as it passes down below him. He lands on the ground and uses his swords to slice through two fireballs flying at him. Asriel charges at Asgore gathering his rainbow magic. Flames engulf Asgore and he points his flame-covered trident against Asriel.

"Chaos Saber!"

"Fire Trident!"

"Oh my god." I say out loud as I watch the tv screen along with Alphys.

"Oh my god, Oh my god Nilu is she really going to!?" Alphys asks me excited as we continue to intensely watch the screen.

"She is gonna do it!" I yell out as i see the two neko characters dressed in highschool uniforms approach each other.

"Aishiteru wa!" we hear one of the characters whisper on screen while the other starts crying and hugs her.

"They did it! After all those episodes! They are finally together!" We yell excitedly as we hug each other and we start crying.

"This is the best day of my life!" Alphys yells and suddenly the door opens. Undyne comes in holding shopping bags. She looks at us and drops the bags.

"Alphys what did I told you about watching anime?" Undyne asks and Alphys starts to search for words looking quite nervous.

"That you shouldn't start without me goddammit!" Undyne yells feeling energetic and jumps right next to us on the sofa.

"Hi Undyne." I greet her as she lands next to Alphys.

"Oh hi Nilu didn't see you there, tell me are your legs still bothering you? Because if they are I can break them." She greets me.

"I don't think that would be much of a help, but thanks for the offer." I smile awkwardly as I shrug off her suggestion.