A thrilling shower (NSFW)

AN- I apologize if this chapter is......?weird? seriously though I was embarrased just writing this. Also 18+ warning. And don't kill me plz :(

"Let's start the day with some physical training." Asriel said putting down the  fork on the empty plate.

"But....you said that we wouldn't be doing that here!" I say feeling slightly betrayed.

"Well, it's a good way for you to practice your magic under pressure." Asriel explains.

"Okay..." I sigh sadly.

"Awww, don't be sad." Asriel says and walks behind me.

'What are you???" I am interrupted mid-sentence as he places his hand on my shoulders.

"Shhhh." Asriel whispers softly into my ear. He starts to expertly massage my shoulders and upper-back. I start letting out a sound that strongly resembles purring.

"Your hands feel divine..." I say quietly as continues his "work".

"You are really tense, is something bothering you?" He asks me as his voice switches to a worried tone.

"I am fine, I just need to take a shower and clear my head." I answer placing my hand on his. He withdraws his hands from my shoulders and I turn around to face him. I look at him as seductively as I can and I ask him in a pleading voice.

"Would you like to join me?"

"You m-mean like to take a shower with you?" he nervously asks me and starts to blush.

"That's exactly what I mean." I whisper into his ear as I start pulling him towards the bathroom. I open the door and I lead him inside. I close the door behind me and I smile at him mischievously.

"Nilu? What's gotten into you?" Asriel asks me and I look at him.

"I am just taking advantage of our current situation." I walk up to him until we stand only inches apart from ourselves. I lean closer for a passionate kiss. As we continue to kiss I slowly start to slip my hands under his green-yellow striped shirt. I rest my hands on his chest and I take a moment to feel his muscles. I slowly break the kiss. Asriel understands what I want to do so he takes off his shirt. I take off my black one and we resume kissing. He reaches for my bra and easily unzips it. I giggle a bit on the inside as I remember how he had a lot of trouble doing it at first. My black bra falls on the floor and I quickly take off my pants. I blush as I stand before him only wearing pink panties with blue strippes.

"You are awfully overdressed, Asriel." I complain in a cutest way possible.

"O-oh...sorry." Asriel apologizes and slips out of his pants leaving him in only his gray underwear. I walk up to him and I lean closer for another kiss. We continue our hot make out session and Asriel gasps when my hand grabs his crotch. My hands slowly pull down his underwear revealing his soft member. He kicks it away and I slowly step away from him. My hands grab my pink panties and I pull them down. As I kick them away and I quickly step inside the shower. Asriel follows me and closes the "shower door" behind him. I turn on the water and a quick cold wave of it immediately hits me. I jump up in surprise and I proceed to set the water to a warm temperature. I blush furiously as I place my head on his chest while my hand strokes his 9-inches long member to full length. I close my eyes and I concentrate on hearing him moan. I listen as his heartbeat gets faster and faster. I open my eyes once again and we look at each other. I lean closer and he kisses me passionately. I take a hold of his shoulders as I jump up, Asriel grabs me by the thighs and I wrap my legs around his waist. I wrap my arms around his shoulders. I rest my head on one of his shoulders as I feel him slowly enter me. I gasp at the feeling of him entering my most private area again, but my gasp slowly changes into a moan. I start moaning as I feel him pull out his entire length only to push it back inside.

"A-Asriel....." I moan out his name.

"Nilu...I am going to......." he manages to whisper gently into my ear through his heavy breathing.

"Yeah...me too." I respond as I can feel myself approaching my peak. Suddenly he hits the right spot and  this amazing feeling surges through my whole body. I almost yell out from the pleasure as my thighs clasp together. Asriel stops and I can feel him come inside me. As I recover from the whole ordeal. I look at panting Asriel. He smiles at me and I giggle a bit.

"That was amazing." he pants and I climb off him.

"I love you..." I mutter out as I kiss him, water raining on us from the shower.

"I feel the same way." he answers and our foreheads connect as both of us smile.