Secrets

Asriel releases me from his hug when he hears the sound of pot-lid clapping against the pot. He quickly moves to the stove and removes it. The steam erupts from the pot and he quickly turns his head away from the heat. I move next to him and I try to peek inside the pot. He quickly places the pot-lid back and lowers the cooking temperature. 

"So what are you making?" I ask him curiously as he keeps me from looking inside the pot.

"Well I figured you would be hungry when you woke up so I wanted to try cook you something." He smiles and blushes.

"Since when you cook?" I ask him.

"Since the whole you not walking thing started." He says and his smile disappears.

"You know I think that you are natural at everything you do." I admit after his answer.

"What do you mean?" He asks me as he leans against the kitchen counter.

"Well you never went to school yet you managed to ace every exam so far, then you started taking piano lessons and from what I know from Mom you play absolutely fantastic now you are cooking and it smells amazing and you are a great kisser." I explain and I start blushing at the last point.

"I am basically a god with the six human souls I possess and I was alive for several timelines before we even met remember?" He says smiling brightly.

"And the last point?" I ask him shyly.

"Well I have a great partner." He replies with a seductive smile.

"And here I though you were the innocent one out of the two of us." I sigh.

"When you were asleep I borrowed your laptop." Asriel suddenly says.

"Oh I though it disappeared from my table, what did you need it for?" I ask him as he starts moving around the kitchen grabing all sorts of ingredients.

"Well I wanted to look up some recipes but there was this folder on the desktop that piqued my interest." Asriel continues.

"I don't really like where this is going." I say horrified.

"I think it was called "Me x Asriel" with a lot of hearts attached to it." Asriel starts talking more dramatically as he continues.

"I really really don't like where this is going Asriel." I say as I look at him absolutely terrified of his reaction.

"So I opened it and I read some of the stories written there." As he says this I am blushing furiously my hands completely covering my eyes and I silently beg the god to end this awkward situation.

"And I have to admit that they were written really nicely and your description skills are great, but what really surprised me was when I stumbled across the sections that was called "Lemons"." Asriel says and stops in his tracks.

"Okay I get it you think that I am some horrible perverted psycho!" I finally manage to yell out.

"No I was quite flattered that you felt that way about me." Asriel says and I can't believe my ears.

"You didn't read the Ropes of love?" I ask him.

"No I don't recall reading that one."

"That explains why you don't think I am one." I say out loud.

"I think you should write a novel." Asriel says.

"Novel?"

"Yeah with your writing skills I am sure you could write something great." Asriel encourages me.

"Stay over there and don't do anything okay?"

"Ok why?" Asriel asks me as he stays in one place.

I stand up from my wheelchair and I slowly start to walk towards him. He worriedly looks at me, but his worries disappear when I smile at him. I finally stand right next to him. I lean closer to him pulling him into a long passionate kiss. It's like the time has stopped for the two of us as I feel his tongue exploring my mouth. After a while we finally stop. I smile at him. Asriel smiles at me again and then his expression changes into a serious one.

"Look, just because we did horrible things in the past doesn't mean that we have to pay the price forever, I am sure that our debts have been repaid." Asriel encourages me and I smile at him

"Yeah you are right I think after all that we have been through we deserve some happiness." I reply to his answer and I pull him closer for another kiss. However before our lips touch beeping sound coming from the stove interrups us.

"I think the dinner is ready." Asriel whispers.

"Yeah you should probably get to it." I reply as I stumble back on my wheelchair.