Feeling of safety

I slept peacefully that night even with huge storm going outside. Thanks to Asriel holding me I felt safe. Feeling his warm chest on her back and feeling him breathe. She hoped that it would never end. But morning came too early. Luckily it was saturday so she didn't have to wake up early. She always had trouble waking up especially on monday. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at her alarm clock positioned on her nightstand. Still half-asleep she managed to recognize the numbes displayed on the display.

Well 11:30 is not the time I wanted to get up, but I can't just wake up Asriel. He is too cute when he sleeps.

She though as she felt his hands holding her stomach. Then she realized something.

Wait what if someone comes in and sees us don't the get the wrong idea.

As soon as she realized that the door opened.

"hey kids it's time to get up." said Sans lazily as he entered the room. Then he froze as he saw them sleeping together. Suddenly Asriel woke up.

"It's not how it looks like. I just had trouble sleeping because of this huge storm and... and.. and...." Nilu quickly blurted in their defense.

"Yes she did so I helped her because she is my best friend." Asriel added.

"Please don't tell mom." they both pleaded.

"i won't tell Tori anything, but you owe me a favor." said Sans as he was leaving.

"What kind of favor do you think he talked about?" asked curious Asriel.

"I don't know, but I am scared." admitted Nilu.

"Anyway want to get up and get breakfast/lunch?" asked Asriel.

"Sounds nice." she admitted as she got up.

They slowly opened the door and walked through the living room to get to the kitchen. Toriel was already there cooking lunch, and she clearly enjoyed it a lot as she literally danced through the kitchen area. When she saw them she immediately hugged them.

"Good morning my children!" she yelled her voice filled with happiness.

"Good morning Mom." Nilu said as she was filled with determination to keep Toriel happy.

"Although it's not exactly morning" Nilu added silently.

"I have left some pieces of the cinnamon-butterscotch pie in the fridge from yesterday if you want for your late breakfast." said Toriel as she smiled at both of them before returning to cooking.

"Thanks Mom." said Asriel as he opened the fridge and took out two pieces of pie on a white plate. He placed them on the dining table. Then he took out two small spoons from the drawer containing cutlery.

"So which piece do you want?" he asked Nilu as she sat down on the other side of the table right in front of me.

"I'll take this one." Nilu said and started eating the piece of delicious pie closer to her.

"I'll take this one then." he said and smiled at me.

"i have news that might interest you." said Sans as he suddenly placed a hand on Nilu's shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Nilu asked curiously.

"Asriel is going to be in your class." he said.

"Really, thats great!?" she yelled happily.

"Yeah I talked about it with mom and she said it's no problem." added Asriel.

And just from that moment my life got a lot happier.