Arigato

I slip out of his embrace and I wipe the tears off my face. He smiles at as he stops petting me. I smile at him. His smile fueling my determination to keep him alive at all costs.

"Do you know some news about Mom?" I ask him to change the subject.

"No, she is still unconscious, but the doctors say she will be fine." Asriel smiles, reassuring me once again that everything will be fine.

"I quess I just worry too much....sorry." I apologize bowing my head a bit.

"Stop apologizing already it's not like you are the reason why Mom is in a hospital right now." Asriel tells me.

"Sorry." I whisper silently.

"Well now that you are ok again, how about we make us some breakfast?" Asriel asks as he walks to the kitchen counter.

"That sounds lovely." I smile as I follow him.

A few hours later......

I pet the adorable kitten the same way I did before. Asriel smiles at me and I continue to hide my worry. I let the cat run away and I don't chase after it. I watch as it safely dodges the incoming truck. I clench my hand into a fist as I watch the truck ride into the distance.

"Hey Nilu is everything okay?" Asriel asks me as I keep staring into the distance.

"Yeah everything is fine." I say as I start walking down the street. Asriel quickly catches up to me. I walk slowly as I carefully watch our surroundings. The way Chara was talking made me very nervous. I walk and I notice people around me pointing at the building we are standing next to. I look up and I see giant iron poles from the construction hanging dangerously near the edge. Suddenly they start to fall down. I gasp and I freeze in place under them. As the time slowes I SAVE. The pipes almost reach me and Asriel jumps next to me and pushes me out of the way. I yell out as the poles fall directly o him. One even impaling him. As he coughs blood on the ground I yell out.

"Not again, not again!!!" I yell as I push the load button.

The pipes and poles are in the air. I turn to Asriel and I push him out of the way. He looks betrayed as he reaches safety while I remain in the harm's way.

"I won't die here, because if I do my friends won't be happy!! And I won't let you take away our happiness!" I scream in my mind as my sclera turns yellow and the area around my eyes black. Rainbow energy shields me and the poles vaporize. I stand there, the crowd of people wearing shocked expression as I glow while using Asriel's magic. I quickly grab Asriel's hand and we start running through the dark alleys. I stop running when I feel like we have gained enough distance between us and the crowd.

"Are you okay!?" I ask Asriel panting from exhaustion.

"Why are you asking me?! You were the one that pushed me away!" Asriel answers tears starting to form in his eyes.

"You could have died Nilu!" Asriel yells at me.

"And you would have died Asriel! I loaded again! You pushed me away..... but the poles impaled you and....and... you died again. I just couldn't take it! I already saw the love of my life die twice!!" I yell hysterically at Asriel.

"All that matters is that we are both safe. Okay? Calm down. Everything is going to be fine." Asriel whispers into my ear as he wraps his hands around me.

"Asriel...." I whisper his name softly as I accept his comforting embrace.

"Arigato........." I thank him after a long pause. He smiles when he hears me talking in japanese again. The wind blows in the alley and papers start flying through the air. As we stand there comforting each other we don't notice a person watching us from one of the roofs of the buildings.

"So it took her three loads to access her power again, interesting." Chara says to herself as the wind plays with her brown hair. She closes her crimson red eyes and disappears.