Miracle

"Sorry for not coming to visit you Mom." I say sadly as I sit next to her bed the only thing echoing through the silent room except my voice being the beeping sound of the machine.

"Even though I am worried sick about you, I never gathered the courage to visit you." I continue.

"I feel stupid, talking to you while you aren't even conscious. I mean seeing it in the movies is one thing, but actually doing it is something completely different."

"Everyone keeps reassuring me that you will be fine and that before I know it you are going to be back on your feet more energetic than ever."

"But for some reason everytime someone says that I get even more worried."

"Maybe it's because of what I did."

"A strike directly to the stomach with a knife."

"That's how we said goodbye when I first met you."

"And I just watched as your soul slowly slipped away."

"I don't want that to happen ever again." I whisper my eyes on the verge of tears.

"So please......." I whisper as I hold her hand tighly tears slowly falling on the ground from my face.

"I don't want to lose another Mom in my life!" I cry out my head resting on her chest.

"Mom........." I whisper as I feel energy flowing through my body. Rainbow light enveloping my hands. I close my eyes tired feeling as if my energy was drained from me. I drift to sleep in the hospital room.

Some time later.............

"So when do you think she will wake up?" I recognize Asriel's voice as I slowly wake up.

"i dunno." I recognize Sans's voice.

"What's happening?" I yawn as I sit on my bed.

"Good morning." Asriel greets me with a kiss and a hug.

"good mornin" says Sans ruffling my hair.

"Tell me what is the last thing you remember?" Asriel asks me smiling.

"Well I was in a hospital, because I wanted to visit Mom and then there was this rainbow light coming from my hands and I lost consciousnes." I say after thinking for a bit. Asriel smiles at me and I hear Sans laugh a little bit.

"Asriel, Sans is she awake yet? I am starting to get worried." I hear the familiar soft and gentle voice say as the door to our room opens. The purple dress with the delta rune. White fur and goat-like appearence. There is no mistaking it.

"Mom....." I say silently as I start to cry again. I charge at Toriel hugging her tightly. I sob while she wraps her arms around me.

"Mom...." I say again unable to stop myself from shedding tears.

"Pshhh, there, there my child." She whispers into my ear as she pats my back.

Mom....welcome back." I whisper smiling as I shed more tears.

AN- Thank you for 2k views/reads!!!
*Emotionally crying*