These feelings in my heart

As we dance throughou the vast grasslands that is my mindscape I feel true happiness. Something that I never felt even when I freed the monsters from underground. Our hands connected as we move around the blooming flowers and emerald green grass. I smile at Asriel as the music starts to go faster and we speed up in order to keep dancing to the rhythm. The beautiful sounds of violin and the powerful tones of the piano masterfully blending together just to create the setting for our dance. Sweat starts to form on my forehead but I ignore it as Asriel leads me across the grasslands. The song starts to get slower and slower and we slow with it. We completely forget everything around us as we stare deeply in each other's eyes. The music starts to fade away as we stop dancing still smiling at each other. He pulls me in closer as he starts kissing me passionately. Our tongues meet and I softly moan. Asriel slowly slips his hand under my shirt and starts to gently caress my back. I gasp as I feel him toying with my bra as if he was trying to unzip it. I stop him by pressing my hands against my chest. I stop kissing him and our lips part and he looks at me with a confused expression.

"Nilu? Is there something wrong?" he almost whispers looking worried.

"I am sorry Asriel, I just never was in a relationship like this before, so I don't know what to do." I admit blushing furiously and he just smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

"It's okay I understand."